Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

disk wars avengers

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

did anyone recognize, hulk stretching his arm that caused him to glow in gamma vapour?

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldbreakerhulk: I actually noticed. That shows the hulk got stronger in that episode.

worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I consider that as more worlbreakerified hulk. i remmember, previously marvel added worldbreaker elements and attributes to the hulk in avengers assemble episode: 'depth charge'. it seems they are doing the same here, in Japanese anime. now that's respectable..

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GreenScar1990

Yeah. Too bad the current comic can't acknowledge Hulk's power levels and character progression like the animated series that keep popping out.

worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990: yeah. and after few months, they are going to turn hulk back into savage, mindless guy who only smashes things, reacts unconsciously and talks in the third person, which'll reduce his power levels once again. but about anime, i can say, they are showing more respect for hulk and his powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.