Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Discussion of Hulk's Powergrid on Marvedotcom

ProfessorQQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ProfessorQQ

On Marvel universe wiki, it lists Hulk's powergrid stats like int, str, speed, durability, energy projection, and fighting skills and fans can vote on it but Marvel themselves gave the Hulk 7 out of 7 in speed so what does that mean? Is that how fast the Hulk can travel or his reaction time? If it's both then I don't see how people can keep saying Hulk can't tag speedsters when Marvel themselves say that the Hulk can move very fast. I know the powergrid isn't very accurate but it's Marvel's own stats for the Hulk when writing for him though I know a lot of people use PIS/WIS when it comes to the Hulk in regards to his feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never trust a wiki.

ProfessorQQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ProfessorQQ

Even though it's Marvel's own website?

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- The Marvel Power Grid is just about useless, giving it any attention is a waste of time

- A scale as limited as 1 to 7 lumps multiple characters with far different power levels to be given the same score and the numbers are rarely updated making most severely out of date

ProfessorQQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ProfessorQQ

@WarMachineMarkV: I totally agree with what you said. If we change the scale from 1 to 100, what would current Hulk's stats be for intelligence, strength, durability, speed, energy projection, and fighting skills be?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.