Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

decreasing hulk's power in avengers assemble series!

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

hulk had the power to destroy that comet in episode 7 - hyperion......what do you think?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk had the power to destroy that comet in episode 7 - hyperion......what do you think?

You may be jumping to a conclusion before looking more carefully at what really happened in that episode.

I think Hyperion destroyed the asteroid with a exploding cube of some kind.

And later in the epsode, Hyperion went down pretty easily.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fifthchild

Its a cartoon aimed at young viewers - powerlevels are going to be even more all over the place than in the comics. At any rate when Hype and Hulk actually matched up Hulk looked fairly solidly stronger before Hype pulled out the heat vision.

The "hammer catch" seemed like a blatant reference to JLA/Avengers though.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: When they commented on his aim they said he turned the commet into swiss cheese or something to that effect. So i assume he did it.

sommyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HIS AND THORS I AGREE . HONESTLY HYPERION IS NOT ON THOR OR HULKS STRENGTH LEVEL AT ALL LOL HE IS LIKE A 100 tonner

• Superhuman Strength: Hyperion possesses great physical strength. At his peak, he possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift approximately 100 tons. Although he has been classified being able to lift between 75 and 100 tons, he has on numerous occasions. been shown to match the strength of much stronger beings such as Gladiator, Hulk, andThor
    chumbwumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boogy nights HA!

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dum529001

@w0nd said:

@dum529001: When they commented on his aim they said he turned the commet into swiss cheese or something to that effect. So i assume he did it.

You may be right. I'm just guessing as best as I can becaused if what you say is true, then Hulk and Thor took it easy against that asteroid because they didn't have that much trouble with Hyperion in battle. Or Marvel was scatter-brained about power-levels in that episode. I hope the second is not true becasue i'm trying to give Mavel a bit more credit.

I don't want to think that Marvel animation are that scatter-brained because I just believe they know better when it comes to stuff like that. I also don't want to assume something so negative about Marvel.

No matter what happened, it makes no sense that Hulk and Thor (and even ironman, the weakest powerhouse) were struggling with the asteroid and yet Hyperion had no trouble with it and then Hulk and Thor take down Hyperion in battle, with hardly any trouble.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By w0nd

@sommyt said:

HIS AND THORS I AGREE . HONESTLY HYPERION IS NOT ON THOR OR HULKS STRENGTH LEVEL AT ALL LOL HE IS LIKE A 100 tonner

• Superhuman Strength: Hyperion possesses great physical strength. At his peak, he possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift approximately 100 tons. Although he has been classified being able to lift between 75 and 100 tons, he has on numerous occasions. been shown to match the strength of much stronger beings such as Gladiator, Hulk, andThor

the new hyperion is pretty damn strong. king hyperion was pretty strong too couldnt be killed by regular means. there have been so many hyperions its hard to determine what one will be strongest.

@dum529001

I believe marvel is always scattered when it comes to power levels. Especially Thor. I dont trust anything in the animated shows lol Hyperions in the comics were no push overs. When I saw cap punch him with the shield I knew they depowered him greatly lol. It's whatever though it's a show

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk has the POTENTIALto overpower practically everyone so unfortunately we gotta see him my little ponied up every now and then.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.