Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Current State of Mind of The Hulk?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kallarkz

I have seen a number of different descriptions of the Hulks different personalities.

Savage, World Breaker, Savage, Fix-it Joe...o.O..

Does anyone know what "state of mind" he is in in his current series: The Incredible Hulk?

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@Kallarkz said:

I have seen a number of different descriptions of the Hulks different personalities.

Savage, World Breaker, Savage, Fix-it Joe...o.O..

Does anyone know what "state of mind" he is in in his current series: The Incredible Hulk?

I think Jason Aaron has reverted him back to his classic days. The "leave me alone or I'll smash you" Hulk.

Avatar image for metropoliskid41
    MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MetropolisKid41

Yeah I would say moody-loner hulk, but he's not just a character of blind rage, he actually can think and is intelligent, not just Hulk Smash. Banner on the other hand is bat-shit crazy.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Superguy0009e

i think all the anger of the hulk is still in banner, and banner cant handle it

hulk is just a guy who is like: leave or i smash......please, i dont want to do anything, just leave

MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MetropolisKid41

@Superguy0009e : I would definitely agree with that. I think right now we're seeing that Banner is in fact the monster, and that the Hulk simply was his vehicle to release all of that anger and sickness. The Hulk himself was not bad, Banner just used Hulk's power for his own twisted emotional release. Now that they are split we see how chill the Hulk actually is compared to the clinically crazy Banner. Just my take on it anyway. I hope they stay split for quite some time.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kallarkz

@MetropolisKid41 said:

@Superguy0009e : I would definitely agree with that. I think right now we're seeing that Banner is in fact the monster, and that the Hulk simply was his vehicle to release all of that anger and sickness. The Hulk himself was not bad, Banner just used Hulk's power for his own twisted emotional release. Now that they are split we see how chill the Hulk actually is compared to the clinically crazy Banner. Just my take on it anyway. I hope they stay split for quite some time.

that is actually a VERY good theory. I hadn't thought about it that way at all.

MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MetropolisKid41

Yeah I really have been enjoying Aaron's run so far on the book, its been fantastic. I highly recommend Incredible Hulk, I think it's in the top 10-15 best books out there.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Godabed

I love how current Hulk, rips Nul out of her, then rips Banner out of him... How come he never did that before....????

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    The Nul thing doesn't really make sense to me...
    Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Hulk no like being treated like Skittles, Hulk is green not red

- Hulk no taste the rainbow

MetropolisKid41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MetropolisKid41

Yeah there are a few too many Hulks out there between Hulk, Rulk, She-Hulk, and She-Rulk. I think Marvel will probably make a Blue Hulk, Orange Hulk, Indigo Hulk, and Yellow Hulk and have an event called War of the Hulks. Then have them all team up together to fight the Death Hulk (which is black).

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Watcherg6

I've been a Hulk Fan since 1982, It's not easy, the hulk is like a bad baseball team, they have thier moments, but it's really hard sometimes. We had Dale Keown, and peter david in the 90's, then bad times, then PLanet hulk, and World war hulk, but then we have Fall of the HUlks, and then we have right now, but we have to wait it out. And now we have to wait, untill we get rid of these extra heros, Red hulk, red she-hulk, A-bomb, maybe keep Son of Hulk, or the chao boy.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @MetropolisKid41 there is a Blue Hulk
    VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VenomousDragon

Should banner still have Joe fixit? he is a different personality.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.