Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Could Hulk have been able to...?

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SladeRogers

I was reading Siege again, and I was wondering something. Could Hulk have taken out the Sentry instead of Thor having to? I mean his World Breaker persona is back so is it possible for him to have beaten/killed the Sentry?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

idk. I dont see this World Breaker version the same as the one in WWH. This one seeems jsut as smart and stronger then any of the otehr ones but i wouldnt put him as strong as world breaker.

Ovidyuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Ovidyuu

the worldbreaker from the end of WWH #5 could have beaten sentry....current worldbreaker is weaker but stil he has the potential to achieve the same lvel of power as in WWH #5...so i would go with him

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll

The bigger question is, would the Hulk have cared to? :) He seems apathetic to most "events" unless someone convinces him otherwise...

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Danial79 said:
    "The bigger question is, would the Hulk have cared to? :) "

This.
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Walker696

Lets see Osborn put a mark on his head, went after his kids, trying to get at Rick Jones and no doubt had to have known something about the Intellegencia so yea I'd say Hulk would have gotten into it if someone asked him, not to mention Hulk and Thor are still cool last I checked (last time they really interacted was during the Rulk thing). I'd say if he was there he could have brought down golden boy, matter fact with the "history" the two have I bet Sentry would have asked Hulk finish him personally as he knew Hulk had the power to do it.......there the problem would have came in, I can see Banner killing Sentry but not the Hulk though if that makes sense.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Gambit1024
    @Walker696: That makes sense, and honestly? I think that ending would've been pretty cool. Then again, Thor beating Sentry makes more sense seeing as how Asgard is his pad :) 

I would've liked to have seen Hulk involved in the story though... It seems that him and the X-Men are always left out of these things :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.