Could Hulk die from old age or heart attack

#1 Posted by ruler (419 posts) - - Show Bio

curious

#2 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. Didn't Maestro say that The Hulk's body can never truly die. That's not to say Hulk can't be defeated and/or killed. But I think he meant by natural death.

#3 Posted by Verotikryptonite (323 posts) - - Show Bio

No. The Hulk is immortal for the most part. It would have to be an event that wiped out the entire universe to kill him off. Something like the event that gave birth to Galactus. I don't think the Hulk could survive an event of that magnitude.

#4 Edited by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a whole Hulk: The End, a not main stream (non-canon) story that talks about old Hulk and apparently he is immortal and cant die of Old Age, which came out in 2002.

Its not to say Hulk is completely unkillable though, because there is yet another alternate reality What If: General Ross Had Become The Hulk, which came out in 2005, where Hulk is actually killed by Bruce Banner.

Its just that he cant die of conventional means or old age, although he does get old. Weird really.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a whole Hulk: The End, a not main stream (non-canon) story that talks about old Hulk and apparently he is immortal and cant die of Old Age, which came out in 2002.

Its not to say Hulk is completely unkillable though, because there is yet another alternate reality What If: General Ross Had Become The Hulk, which came out in 2005, where Hulk is actually killed by Bruce Banner.

Its just that he cant die of conventional means or old age, although he does get old. Weird really.

There was an entire arc from peter Davids run on the hulk, where the grey hulk had a series of heart attacks from a specially designed poison made by mad man. It was injected to banner and was becoming stronger and stronger with each step of the way when Bruce was grey hulk. and this is the weakest hulk of all, so i seriously doubt hulk could die from natural causes or old age, however MEGA beings like galactus or Odin could kill hulk, could be temporary but still i think they could do a permanent one.

#6 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

I reay highly doubt it ! He's basically functionally immortal !

#7 Posted by flashback0180 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by Thedailybagel (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't see how hulk could get heart attacks (savage hulk anyway, or the green scar) and his healing factor means he can't die of old age, though bruce banner can.

#9 Posted by flashback0180 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Super bump lol.

We have maestro hulk who is just 100 years older than hulk and he says old as gramps.

Gary hair and balding are signs of permanent cell damage. So obviously he won't live forever.

#10 Posted by bonifidehustla (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Super bump lol.

We have maestro hulk who is just 100 years older than hulk and he says old as gramps.

Gary hair and balding are signs of permanent cell damage. So obviously he won't live forever.

IIRC Maestro is Hulk in his prime or i believed he said that I cant remember that well. Pretty sure greenscar would know.

#11 Edited by flashback0180 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

@bonifidehustla: WB hulk could one shot him. IIRC maestro is just 2 times stronger than incredible hulk.

#12 Posted by bonifidehustla (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashback0180:

Maestro can also absorb nuclear. I like WB Hulk but look at Maestro trophy room. LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.