Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Can the Maestro Hulk become the Worldbreaker when he's angry?

Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Asgardian Hulk

The Maestro Hulk has twice as m uch radiation as the Professor Hulk. So I wonder if he could become the Worldbreaker Hulk if he got angry enough. Perhaps the world that the Maestro Hulk was living in was destroyed because he became the Worldbreaker. Banner was told it was nuclear war that destroyed everything, but perhaps it was really the Maestro Hulk. 

Can the Maestro Hulk become the Worldbreaker when he's angry? 

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Walker696

I think no because the WB Hulk came along because of Banner and Hulk working together in unison and said union lead to a new version of the Hulk. So I think it's less about how much radiation  he takes in and more about less conflict with the Hulk's powers. All versions of the Hulk have the possibility to become a WB but doesn't mean all of them will.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.