Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Can The Hulk ascend ??

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
    ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Create a situation where The Hulk tops his WorldBreaker level of anger ! Anything from sheer will power to overcome an obstacle to just plain rage for what an enemy has done !

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a strength cap for worldbreaker? As far as I know he hasn't been capped yet so there is no basis to say how he becomes above that level.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

he finds Betty in bed with Glenn Talbot

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone remembers the pounding Zeus gave Hulk right ? Well let's say if the hulk were truly serious in an attempt to fight and defeat someone as strong as zeus (without the magic healing and durability sapping and electric fist of godly glory lol) he'd get. So pissed at the beating he's getting (again I'm not saying hulks fighting someone as diversely powerful as zeus.. Just as physically strong, since we know zeus could easily amp himself to WorldBreaker levels of strength n beyond) that he'd force himself to go above and beyond that person. Kinda like how the old Abomination fights used to go !

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

He find Betty in bed with Rick Jones.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@teerack said:
    @betatesthighlander1 said:

He find Betty in bed with Rick Jones.

ah yeah, that would be a lot worse

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad:

Of course not ! His rage is limitless, but his motivation to get angrier must be strong enough and whatever making him exert himself must be strenuous enough to make him get madder and in turn... Stronger !

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#8  Edited By Teerack

I think the key to making Hulk ascend has to do with Banner's emotions. Hulk was crazy strong in World War Hulk because he was full of so much hate, but maybe if there was a strong emotion to fuel his rage/will would be love?

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell hulk someone has official claim to "Strongest their is" title ! Lol

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad:

Of course not ! His rage is limitless, but his motivation to get angrier must be strong enough and whatever making him exert himself must be strenuous enough to make him get madder and in turn... Stronger !

Exactly my point. Worldbreaker hasn't even been shown to have limits. So how do we know if Hulks go beyond Worldbreaker if he hasn't even been shown to have limits? To make it simple, how do you know a number is higher than infinity?

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad:

I get what you're saying.. Trust me ! I'm a Hulk fan who wants to see him hit levels higher or go more in depth on exactly how powerful WB level is up against capable opponents ! Red She-hulk was a poodle in a pit bulls cage against him ! He still needs the motivation ! I just wanted if anyone had takes on what could spark that strength increase !

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Ohhhhh... Well derp me. I didn't understand your OP... Hehe!

Ok, how about desperation? Like Goku... He gets stronger when he is angry but he gets even stronger when in desperate situations. I would have said empathy and sense of justice to get him to break all limits but that might be too Superman-ish.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad:

He's kinda been doing that... I mean when everyone else is falling short.. Who do you call ? The Hulk ! That's more of a hey hulk we need you type thing though ... If the situation actually became dyer for Hulk himself... That'd be a sight to see ! He doesn't take well to being helpless ! Lol

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has been through a lot, especially dealing with the death of loved ones and betrayal. What if we had a telepath/empath augment his powers? Worldbreaker is probably the most we'll see from Hulk on his own, but imagine if you had a really powerful and manipulative psionic forcing him to get angrier. Perhaps bad memories will be replayed over and over again, or just for no reason at all Hulk seems to get angrier without realizing why.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kramotz

I know how, but it's already happened with Supes... kinda.

Hulk is deceived somehow into destroying everyone he loves, and then he truly ascends... by becoming... God Hulk!

With this ascension, he will have to amazing intellect of Banner and the amazing powers and abilities of the Hulk... with his power rivaling that of entities like Galactus, Thanos, etc.

Did I overdue it?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Unleash the god of anger

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
    deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@kramotz said:

Hulk is deceived somehow into destroying everyone he loves, and then he truly ascends... by becoming... God Hulk!

With this ascension, he will have to amazing intellect of Banner and the amazing powers and abilities of the Hulk... with his power rivaling that of entities like Galactus, Thanos, etc.

Did I overdue it?

Good idea, but any scenario of Hulk rivaling Galactus is rather far fetched.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kramotz

@logy5000 said:

@kramotz said:

Did I overdue it?

Okay then, you've got a point. He could rival Odin then. A fight between the "God of Anger" and Odin would be extreme, IMO!

But remember, in this scenario, Hulk also has Banner's super-genius class intelligence, and with prep, who knows what Banner could do to cosmic entities?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
    deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kramotz said:

@logy5000 said:

@kramotz said:

Did I overdue it?

Okay then, you've got a point. He could rival Odin then. A fight between the "God of Anger" and Odin would be extreme, IMO!

But remember, in this scenario, Hulk also has Banner's super-genius class intelligence, and with prep, who knows what Banner could do to cosmic entities?

After reaching a certain level of anger, I would agree.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
    Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Hulk were to use the hyperbolic time chamber I have no doubt he can achieve a power level far beyond Super World Breaker level 2.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#22  Edited By Nerx

Impregnate him as banner with marvel science and let someone take the baby hostage

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#24  Edited By Nerx

@theacidskull: man, people are so sensitive about male pregnancy on this site

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well as the Question would say in this situation "Armageddon ... inevitable..."

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I reach world breaker levels when I stub a toe, I think he would go beyond.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would have to be in a huge crossover event like secret wars where he is possibly teamed with the avengers and other heroes and someone shows skaar betty and rick dying and every other hero is losing the battle and he just snaps

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.