Can The Hulk ascend ??

#1 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Create a situation where The Hulk tops his WorldBreaker level of anger ! Anything from sheer will power to overcome an obstacle to just plain rage for what an enemy has done !

#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a strength cap for worldbreaker? As far as I know he hasn't been capped yet so there is no basis to say how he becomes above that level.

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

he finds Betty in bed with Glenn Talbot

#4 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone remembers the pounding Zeus gave Hulk right ? Well let's say if the hulk were truly serious in an attempt to fight and defeat someone as strong as zeus (without the magic healing and durability sapping and electric fist of godly glory lol) he'd get. So pissed at the beating he's getting (again I'm not saying hulks fighting someone as diversely powerful as zeus.. Just as physically strong, since we know zeus could easily amp himself to WorldBreaker levels of strength n beyond) that he'd force himself to go above and beyond that person. Kinda like how the old Abomination fights used to go !

#5 Posted by Teerack (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

He find Betty in bed with Rick Jones.

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:
@betatesthighlander1 said:

He find Betty in bed with Rick Jones.

ah yeah, that would be a lot worse

#7 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

Of course not ! His rage is limitless, but his motivation to get angrier must be strong enough and whatever making him exert himself must be strenuous enough to make him get madder and in turn... Stronger !

#8 Edited by Teerack (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the key to making Hulk ascend has to do with Banner's emotions. Hulk was crazy strong in World War Hulk because he was full of so much hate, but maybe if there was a strong emotion to fuel his rage/will would be love?

#9 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell hulk someone has official claim to "Strongest their is" title ! Lol

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

Of course not ! His rage is limitless, but his motivation to get angrier must be strong enough and whatever making him exert himself must be strenuous enough to make him get madder and in turn... Stronger !

Exactly my point. Worldbreaker hasn't even been shown to have limits. So how do we know if Hulks go beyond Worldbreaker if he hasn't even been shown to have limits? To make it simple, how do you know a number is higher than infinity?

#11 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

I get what you're saying.. Trust me ! I'm a Hulk fan who wants to see him hit levels higher or go more in depth on exactly how powerful WB level is up against capable opponents ! Red She-hulk was a poodle in a pit bulls cage against him ! He still needs the motivation ! I just wanted if anyone had takes on what could spark that strength increase !

#12 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: Ohhhhh... Well derp me. I didn't understand your OP... Hehe!

Ok, how about desperation? Like Goku... He gets stronger when he is angry but he gets even stronger when in desperate situations. I would have said empathy and sense of justice to get him to break all limits but that might be too Superman-ish.

#13 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

He's kinda been doing that... I mean when everyone else is falling short.. Who do you call ? The Hulk ! That's more of a hey hulk we need you type thing though ... If the situation actually became dyer for Hulk himself... That'd be a sight to see ! He doesn't take well to being helpless ! Lol

#14 Posted by Alak (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has been through a lot, especially dealing with the death of loved ones and betrayal. What if we had a telepath/empath augment his powers? Worldbreaker is probably the most we'll see from Hulk on his own, but imagine if you had a really powerful and manipulative psionic forcing him to get angrier. Perhaps bad memories will be replayed over and over again, or just for no reason at all Hulk seems to get angrier without realizing why.

#15 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks Whole family is slaughtered in front of him, and then someone spits in his face.

The result for this would be....most troubling.

#16 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

I know how, but it's already happened with Supes... kinda.

Hulk is deceived somehow into destroying everyone he loves, and then he truly ascends... by becoming... God Hulk!

With this ascension, he will have to amazing intellect of Banner and the amazing powers and abilities of the Hulk... with his power rivaling that of entities like Galactus, Thanos, etc.

Did I overdue it?

#17 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33897 posts) - - Show Bio

Unleash the god of anger

#18 Edited by logy5000 (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

@kramotz said:

Hulk is deceived somehow into destroying everyone he loves, and then he truly ascends... by becoming... God Hulk!

With this ascension, he will have to amazing intellect of Banner and the amazing powers and abilities of the Hulk... with his power rivaling that of entities like Galactus, Thanos, etc.

Did I overdue it?

Good idea, but any scenario of Hulk rivaling Galactus is rather far fetched.

#19 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@kramotz said:

Did I overdue it?

Okay then, you've got a point. He could rival Odin then. A fight between the "God of Anger" and Odin would be extreme, IMO!

But remember, in this scenario, Hulk also has Banner's super-genius class intelligence, and with prep, who knows what Banner could do to cosmic entities?

#20 Posted by logy5000 (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

@kramotz said:

@logy5000 said:

@kramotz said:

Did I overdue it?

Okay then, you've got a point. He could rival Odin then. A fight between the "God of Anger" and Odin would be extreme, IMO!

But remember, in this scenario, Hulk also has Banner's super-genius class intelligence, and with prep, who knows what Banner could do to cosmic entities?

After reaching a certain level of anger, I would agree.

#21 Posted by Verotikryptonite (319 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Hulk were to use the hyperbolic time chamber I have no doubt he can achieve a power level far beyond Super World Breaker level 2.

#22 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Impregnate him as banner with marvel science and let someone take the baby hostage

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Impregnate him as banner with marvel science and let someone take the baby hostage

-_______________-

#24 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: man, people are so sensitive about male pregnancy on this site

#25 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Well as the Question would say in this situation "Armageddon ... inevitable..."

#26 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I reach world breaker levels when I stub a toe, I think he would go beyond.

#27 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

it would have to be in a huge crossover event like secret wars where he is possibly teamed with the avengers and other heroes and someone shows skaar betty and rick dying and every other hero is losing the battle and he just snaps

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.