Can Hulk decice exactly how strong he wants to be a will now?

#1 Posted by seekquaze (617 posts) - - Show Bio

On another board an admittedly die hard Hulk fan keeps claiming that the Hulk can now increase his strength to any level he wants at will. I haven't really been keeping up with the Hulk at this point, but is this true? Is there anything that actually supports this? Cn the hulk now like skyfathers and the Silver Surfer just decide how strong he wants to be and floor Thor with one blow?

#2 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@seekquaze:

No, Hulk's strength only increases with rage, not by free will.

#3 Posted by NinjaMitche (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been reading Hulk for years and as far as I know it's all based on his current anger level. During World War Hulk he was extremely focused and had honed his rage to a precise degree making him incredibly deadly yet not blinded by anger. Even then though it was still dependant on his emotion state. My source is the World War Hulk Prologue.

#4 Edited by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone told me that Hulk K.Oed celestial level being with one punch and he can rip people molecule by molecule. LOL FANBOYS

#5 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably can if he's that angry... Actually he can because it's a book. LOL MARKS.

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
No.
#7 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

He can Grow a Beard in a couple of minutes, so..... i might say yes

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he could keep things around that he knows will piss him off which would be kind of like consciously making himself stronger indirectly

#9 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't decide his upper limit but he can control himself to some degree (not killing anyone in WWH).

#10 Posted by andmo25 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

In incredible hulks 634 and 635 he said he has always been holding back. I don't remember the exact feats but he was extremely strong without getting angry and was 80 ft tall after getting absorbing gamma radiation.

#11 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@andmo25 said:

In incredible hulks 634 and 635 he said he has always been holding back. I don't remember the exact feats but he was extremely strong without getting angry and was 80 ft tall after getting absorbing gamma radiation.

80 ft tall? That's just stupid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.