bruce banner as a captian on bleach with his banki being the

#1 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hulk is his Bankai? I'm not sure...Hulk wouldn't be fast enough to deal with most of the top-tier Bleach characters, though he would definitely be strong enough...

Interesting thought.

#3 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"So Hulk is his Bankai? I'm not sure...Hulk wouldn't be fast enough to deal with most of the top-tier Bleach characters, though he would definitely be strong enough...Interesting thought."

Strong enough??? Id say he's stronger by MILES!

I'd say he'd be one of the better bankai.
Post Edited:2008-02-11 00:59:18

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"So Hulk is his Bankai? I'm not sure...Hulk wouldn't be fast enough to deal with most of the top-tier Bleach characters, though he would definitely be strong enough... Interesting thought."

so you understood that? incredible

#5 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

the fact that u would blend hulk and bleach is inexcusable lol

Hulk stands fine on his own but common u don't think he could deal with the Hollow

form do you?

#6 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the hulk would do just fine if bruce went through soul reaper school id like to see him vs kenpaci

#7 Posted by The Cosmic Kid (49 posts) - - Show Bio

i think thats a pimpin idea as hulk he has the mussle but as banner he has the brains

#8 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Not closing off your tags should be an instant (at least temporary) ban. Cool or not?

#9 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, deleting the original post didn't do anything... wonder if this will work asdf
Post Edited:2008-03-06 17:29:57

#10 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everything in bold?

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell woul this be a good idea?

#12 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Back to the issue at hand: Hulk as a bankai? Nah. The ideas are far too separated, and it would be way too weird.
    Post Edited:2008-04-03 19:27:29
#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this should fix the thread entirely....

/stupidity

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"* Back to the issue at hand: Hulk as a bankai? Nah. The ideas are far too separated..."

Really? Foxhead has a giant warrior as his bankai, why would someone becoming a large green monster be so different from that? And all the arrancar turn into larger, monster forms when they want to be more powerful, it's the same thing.

#15 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if you chose let's say Doomsday as a Bleach character, with his dead creator Beltron as his Bankai, we might have some fun.

#16 Posted by Gavin_ (450 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday ......blech

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.