Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Big Things For Hulk

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

While not official, there are hints due to solicitations that Red Hulk's series might not pick up after the Mayan Rule saga. BUT, that depends also on AVX, because it seems his fate lies somewhere in his involvement with AVX.

But for Hulk, it's very, very vague. Apparently after Jason Aaron's run, big things are happening for The Hulk. I don't know if it's just for Big Green or all the gamma dudes, but big things are coming.

For the Newsarama article thing summing it up, here's the link: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jason-aaron-incredible-hulk-red-hulk.html

All I know, the Hulks and the AVX thing are connected.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Should I have read his series...?

I could never get over Loeb...

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By X35

@primepower53: Yes, you idiot. xP

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull:

It'll probably be a spin-off of his work, but de-power Hulk? Nah. Hulk strongest one....you know, let him say it for once. I'm tired of repeating it. XP

Hulk: Hulk strongest one there is! Grrrr.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me: =3

Hulk: >=3

Red Hulk: >:C

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.