Big Things For Hulk

#1 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

While not official, there are hints due to solicitations that Red Hulk's series might not pick up after the Mayan Rule saga. BUT, that depends also on AVX, because it seems his fate lies somewhere in his involvement with AVX.

But for Hulk, it's very, very vague. Apparently after Jason Aaron's run, big things are happening for The Hulk. I don't know if it's just for Big Green or all the gamma dudes, but big things are coming.

For the Newsarama article thing summing it up, here's the link: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jason-aaron-incredible-hulk-red-hulk.html

All I know, the Hulks and the AVX thing are connected.

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: i'm trying really hard not to get too excited, but i see that aaron is improving so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, as long as hulk is the strongest and if there is good art, i don't want him depowered or anything

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: i read the article and i need to ask you a question, what does Hulk might be leaving Marvel's publishing line altogether mean? on on which hulk are they referring to?

#4 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I have read his series...?

I could never get over Loeb...

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Yes, you idiot. xP

#6 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

It'll probably be a spin-off of his work, but de-power Hulk? Nah. Hulk strongest one....you know, let him say it for once. I'm tired of repeating it. XP

Hulk: Hulk strongest one there is! Grrrr.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: you sir are awesome

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Me: =3

Hulk: >=3

Red Hulk: >:C

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.