Best Hulk stories?

#1 Posted by BackSlash4040 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend is very interested in reading some hulk comics after watching the avengers. Sadly I have not read any hulk stories myself, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me some really good ones for us to read? Continuity isn't a problem, we're just looking for some quality hulk stuff. Thanks in advance =]

#2 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite tpb is The Dogs of War because it focuses on Hulk's different internal personas. Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are the biggest modern stories.

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet Hulk and World War Hulk were great, as was World War Hulks. I also quite liked the House of M tie-in.

#4 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Planet Hulk and World War Hulk were great.

This , with the edition of greg paks incredible hulks run, peter davids visionaries and tempest Fugit form incredible hulk Vol 2

#5 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@BackSlash4040: Planet hulk, maybe world war hulk, but only Because of his anger, But Hulk: Future Imperfect is a good one, or Hulk Visionaries by Peter David 4 - 8. Peter David had a Hugh run on the Hulk, he did over 100 issues, thats ALOT, i mean think about it, i guess RObert kirkman is on that with the walking dead, but this is different, it Got so much better when he was done.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.