Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Best Hulk stories?

BackSlash4040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BackSlash4040

My friend is very interested in reading some hulk comics after watching the avengers. Sadly I have not read any hulk stories myself, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me some really good ones for us to read? Continuity isn't a problem, we're just looking for some quality hulk stuff. Thanks in advance =]

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
    The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

My favorite tpb is The Dogs of War because it focuses on Hulk's different internal personas. Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are the biggest modern stories.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Planet Hulk and World War Hulk were great, as was World War Hulks. I also quite liked the House of M tie-in.

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Watcherg6

@BackSlash4040: Planet hulk, maybe world war hulk, but only Because of his anger, But Hulk: Future Imperfect is a good one, orHulk Visionaries by Peter David 4 - 8. Peter David had a Hugh run on the Hulk, he did over 100 issues, thats ALOT, i mean think about it, i guess RObert kirkman is on that with the walking dead, but this is different, it Got so much better when he was done.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.