Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Best Hulk issues by Peter David?

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I've been reading some of Peter David's work on the Hulk and while I do like parts of his run, are there any other issues including ones featuring Hulk in his "Grey Hulk" form by him that are considered "great"?

I would love to know what they are because I've been wanting to read more of Peter's run on the character and series.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

No Caption Provided

or this.........

No Caption Provided

so many were great.

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The entire run

Avatar image for megaginsengking
    MegaGinsengKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Peter David would reach back into the Hulk villains Catalog and give his own unique take on those Characters. Characters like Glorian, Juggernaut, Man-Thjng, Absorbing Man, Red Skull, Mr Hyde, Man-Bull: he even brought back Werewolf by Night. All these characters were well handled and polished by David. And his versions of the Hulk were very dark and angry at the world. His run also had some great artists like Todd Mcfarlane, Mike Deodato, Dale Keown, Adam Kubert, and other great artists.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

one of my favorite Hulk, villians besides, the Leader and Red Hulk is the Maestro.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.