Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

avengers assemble - mojo world episode preview

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just watched the preview clip. and it gave me some kind of impression that tells me - "the hulk is known as a green scar over there, in the battlefield and attendants remember him fighting on sakaar. also that outfit of hulk's resembles that of gladiator's. interesting.......

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@worldbreakerhulk: i cant wait to see the episode!!. that scene alone reminds me of planet hulk. the episode might be one of the best episodes in avengers assemble. did you see cameo characters like kree and the skrulls? i just cant wait.

worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: of course i saw them. i wonder if adam warlock is watchin from the crowd lol.... remember how hulk got chear up from aliens? perhaps that's why he turned into a worldbreaker previously. presumedly, the anime has the post planet hulk and world war hulk story line(by anime i mean both: avengers assemble and hulk and the agents of smash)

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldbreakerhulk: dont even talk about hulk and the agent of smash. lol that show is awful. i can still watch avengers assemble. i wish ant man, black panther, and she hulk to appear in the show.

worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

@medulaoblaganda: about agents of smash being awful....... I agree lol. but still, i don't loose hope. few episodes were smashy enough. i'm expecting the next episode to be much more entertaining than the others as the episode involves dormammu and tough guys like him..

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldbreakerhulk: the 1st episode was alright. i love the fight between hulk and skaar, it was entertaining. the last episode was great too. okay i think i have an idea what marvel is doing to avengers assemble. the season 2 will be like earth mightiest heroes; for example they will start saying previously on this previously on that. you know what i mean. hulk and the agent of smash too might do the same. season 2 of avengers assemble will definitely improve. i wont give up. marvel will tell us skaar's origin story in season 2, and how he hulk's previous story with is wife in sakaar. i might be wrong though. lool. red hulk might even betray hulk later in season 2. we might possibly see red she hulk. in avengers assemble season 2, other avenger members like; ant man, wasp, black panther, she hulk, hercules, sentry, and other might also join the team. like i said i might be wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.