Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

are you disappointed that there has been 0 talks about a hulk

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By THORSON

movie?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By Teerack

Nothing has been confirmed but there have been a lot of rumors and hints at a Planet Hulk movie so It wouldn't surprise me if it gets announced at the next Comic Con San Diago

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Whedon already confirmed that there weren't any plans for a Planet Hulk adaptation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I'd love a new movie but I don't really mind too much as long as the other characters I really like get a chance at a movie instead - Hercules primarily.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

I'd love to see a movie a movie about him but it shouldn't be Planet Hulk it can be any other story.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

@guttridgeb said:

I'd love a new movie but I don't really mind too much as long as the other characters I really like get a chance at a movie instead - Hercules primarily.

Yes! A thousand times YES!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By evilvegeta74

Definately yes!

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By GreenScar1990

Hulk and Hercules battling Giants and Titans would make for an epic storyline in a movie. I just hope that we do get some Hulk seqeuls in the future. I mean, Mark Ruffalo is an awesome Bruce Banner!

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By GreenScar1990

@TheAcidSkull: Just as long as it's epic and cool. And am I the only one who thinks Abomination should mutate further until he looks like in the IPhone game Avengers Initiative? That'd be cool! And more Hulk villains and monsters please! Leader, Bi-Beast, HYDRA, AIM, Madman and every other foe!

Besides, we'll eventually get Planet Hulk. It's only a matter of time. Do a couple of Hulk sequels and Avengers films, then move on to Planet Hulk and World War Hulks. That way it'll set up everything for Skaar: Son of Hulk and Fall of the Hulks/World War Hulks! :)

z1co80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By z1co80

Yes

I loved Incredible Hulk and thought Norton did a great job but i would love to see Ruffalo in a Hulk solo movie.

I hope something happens.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Fifthchild

@guttridgeb said:

A Hercules movie is somewhat redundant now - they more or less superimposed Herc's personality onto movie Thor IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.