Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Are There Too Many Hulks?

• 167 results
    Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I say there aren't enough Hulks. For instance:
    Pink Hulk would be the most gangster. Everyone would overlook his anger and strength because he's so pretty, which would be their downfall.
    African American Hulk, just to keep it politically correct.
    Sherbet Hulk just sounds delicious.
    The possibilities are endless.

Blindside002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Blindside002
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " Too many Hulks yes. I still don't understand why Red Hulk is still around or becoming an Avenger. Too many She-Hulks never. I love Jen, Betty and Lyra. "
    QFT! I loved the hell out of the Jen and Lyra story, wish it was an ongoing and not just 4. Betty is making the relationship with the Hulk actually readable. I never cared for the Hulk to begin with, only Jen, but these other She-hulks are warming up to me. Give Jen an Ongoing with Lyra and Betty!
    UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By UltraHeroix

yeah, too many Hulks. They should get rid of the Red Hulks and if they want a hulk on the Avengers, you could think of a creative way to get the green one on there.

jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By jec777

it makes for an interesting story for now.   banner is formulating his own team.  i like the abomb character but i don't think he will last.  korg is expendible.  it has become like the tv show house, they pick and choose what cases they will take and don't have much of a sense of humor about it.  a lot of sarcasim.  it will break up eventually.
    GoonFan_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By GoonFan_12

I think the amount of hulks traipsing around right now is a bit too much, especially as a few of them technically in the "hulk" family aren't necessarily hulks but something else (Korg, A-Bomb).  I think they could stand to be pared down.  not that any one of them is a terrible character on its own.  I take that back.  I do not enjoy reading the A-Bomb character at all.  I think the weakness in the band of hulks story is that Hulk Proper works best as a lone monster, escaping capture while also trying to contain the monster within.  I think Greg Pak is trying to tie it up like this as he's on his way out.  at least I hope he is.  (ps - lugubrious.  just putting that there to get the "big word" quest completed).

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#156  Edited By TDK_1997

There are so much.For me there should be Hulk,She-Hulk and Red Hulk and maybe Rick as A-Bomb

FallenComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By FallenComics

I think that it puts a more Evolutionary aspect to the Hulk.. that way you see what the Hulk could be with a different mind and body.. Now as for there being so many that can be cleared up with more story.. If they write each one as their own and not too much play into the Hulks original story rather Red She Hulk not be his wife or lover but a civilian that he hurt during a fight that his blood happened to spill into them.. and they seek revenge or something that would be a whole spin off idea.. as a villain... not the general or his lovers father.. that is just personal stuff that I dont believe the Hulk character is meant to have.. Bruce Banner is a good character but he is also a psychotic lover who never gets the girl.. why give him a wife you kill off and make a hulk if she is not his rival? or make her father his new archenemy and make it uneven? its one of those things that just doesnt make a good read.. days of our lives sucks for a reason ^^

Antiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Antiks

The Banner Hulk is the only one I really care about. The Green Skar persona I found especially interesting but I don't think that will be returning anytime soon. She Hulk can be interesting but has always fell into the supporting character role for me (likely because she is kind of a copy and paste.) I dislike much of the ultimate universe so I really don't care what happens there.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#159  Edited By .Ajax.

Keep it as Hulk, She-Hulk, Abomination and Skaar. Red Hulk and Red She-hulk are terrible characters in my opinion.

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#160  Edited By Watcherg6

Yes To many!

HULKTEAMUP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By HULKTEAMUP

To me perosnally given my screen name on here I want a Hulk Team. that just smashes things. there is nothing better. I could Do without the A-Bomb and Hulks Kids thought. It should have stopped at Reds and Greens and that is how it should be.

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#162  Edited By Watcherg6

With a Name like Hulk team up, not hate on the team up! Team up's sound awesome

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- We need more Hulks like we needed a USAgent or Thunderstrike

- I'll save the smart alec the trouble of including War Machine, I like the armor, not the character

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Wolfrazer

Should have just stuck with Hulk, thats it.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#165  Edited By jobiwankenobi

YES YES YES! MY GOSH YES!!!!! There are too many! I didn't even see any mention of A-Bomb or Abomination who are essentially knock-offs even if they aren't recreations. I also didn't see Cosmic Hulk or Grey Hulk. Then add on the fact that there are other universes with all these Hulks. UF! Zombie Hulk! I can't stand all these Hulks! One was enough!

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
    jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like this won't be much of concern once Doc Green is done slimming blood-line.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lyra might get more spotlight now since there are only three Hulk family members now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.