Any Theories On who Might Banner's Insurance ?

#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade Has Introduced A New Mystery Man That Is Helping Banner Out, And I Was Wondering On Who He Might Be? This is what Waid had to say

You've also already introduced the books first mystery in the identity of the character instructed to deliver Bruce's "insurance." Can you hint or tease at who -- or what -- this is? And will this character's identity remain a mystery for a while? Or will you get to that fairly soon?
The character's identity will be revealed fairly soon -- and, BTW, probably but not necessarily in "Indestructible Hulk" -- but the contents of the dossier Maria referred to as "blackmail," that's a longer-termed mystery. Still, astute readers will be able to put the clues together in short order.

i was thinking that it might be cho , he has helped the hulk before and is also a very dedicated hulk fan. also another thing that suggests that it might be cho was that maria was a bit intimidated when she had learned and who was banners insurance. i know it sounds stupid but cho has hacked shield before , so this might suggest to why he presents a threat. here is the scan itself.

i wanted to hear your opinion, and also i will add more scans and clues as the series progresses.

so....have at thee.....

#2 Posted by .Riddick. (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

Nah, I'm JK

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. LoL

#4 Posted by .Riddick. (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@.Riddick. LoL

It would be very good, and you don't get much more inspired than calling on the Golden Guardian for help.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@.Riddick. LoL

It would be very good, and you don't get much more inspired than calling on the Golden Guardian for help.

actually now that i think about it that would be awesome !

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing it'll be one of Banner's smart friends like Amadeus Cho or possibly someone we don't know yet. Could be one of these guys.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

I'm guessing it'll be one of Banner's smart friends like Amadeus Cho or possibly someone we don't know yet. Could be one of these guys.

most of the guy's ( except skaar maybe) don't really posses any threat , guess were gonna have to stick with cho fer a while :D

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@guttridgeb said:

most of the guy's ( except skaar maybe) don't really posses any threat , guess were gonna have to stick with cho fer a while :D

I don't know, Wolverine and Spider-Man are quite big in the superhero community, plus Spider-Man is intelligent enough to pull off being a threat to S.H.I.E.L.D..

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@guttridgeb said:

I don't know, Wolverine and Spider-Man are quite big in the superhero community, plus Spider-Man is intelligent enough to pull off being a threat to S.H.I.E.L.D..

wolverine wouldn't really posses any kind of threat to shield, and spider-man lack feats to rally pull such a thing off, he is a very good gadget maker, biologist , and has also been able to discover very unique particals but his hacking skills fall flat. besides spider-man doesn't really that much of a relationship with banner

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@guttridgeb said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@guttridgeb said:

wolverine wouldn't really posses any kind of threat to shield, and spider-man lack feats to rally pull such a thing off, he is a very good gadget maker, biologist , and has also been able to discover very unique particals but his hacking skills fall flat. besides spider-man doesn't really that much of a relationship with banner

True, plus Spider-Man's a little busy being dead at the moment (ASM 698 spoiler)

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@guttridgeb said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@guttridgeb said:

True, plus Spider-Man's a little busy being dead at the moment (ASM 698 spoiler)

nah ,

as seen from the preview of 699

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I didn't realized they'd released the preview for that - thanks for letting me know :D

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: no prob :D

#14 Posted by Illuminatus (9495 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolt Ross.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Thunderbolt Ross.

Thanks for providing your opinion.

:)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.