Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

agents of smash - not enough smashing

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i think the episodes are not smashy enough just because of hulk is not angrier.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think they need to fire jeph loeb. he is not making good animations. he needs to learn from dc animation. didn't he watch young justice and saw how good it was? why cant he use that style? young justice in my opinion is the animated series. they need to cancel this hulk series and make a good one focusing on both kids and matured audience. or avengers assemble(matured audience), hulk and the agent of smash(matured audience) ultimate spider man( kids) that will be awesome, but i think its too late for now right? i love this incarnation of hulk, but he is not doing enough justice. he doesn't rage out in the right time. a bomb is just useless and annoying, she hulk is not doing anything, she doesn't rage out too, red hulk personality changed too in this series. the villains are not tough enough. just look at the way the collector was defeated. ego the living planet episode was bad. the best episode out of 5 is episode 1 and 2. any ways i will be patient for a while. avengers assemble is by far better than hulk series

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

I hope the upcoming episodes will be as good as 1 and 2. they just need to get hulk angry, that's all.

i haven't seen thunderclap or ground smash officially.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By medulaoblaganda

I think episode 6 might be better because the hulk are going to the savage land, they are gonna fight dinosaurs. I wanna see savage hulk back. I heard it will last only one season is it true?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should cancel that show and make a new one with them in it that is more like the characters in the comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.