Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

A vs. X - Hulk (Respect)

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Erkan12

It started with epic talk between Cap and Hulk...

No Caption Provided

Cap : I am sorry to come to you like this. You know i respect you and your space and i would never come to you unless i was at the end of my rope. And i am at the end of my rope. I don't know if you know- we've been at war with x-men over- no, we've been at war with scott summers, cyclops... They-- He has a cosmic power called phoenix force and we just cannot win the fight in front of us. We can't win it. Everything keeps escalating- i am worried about what's going to happen next. I am worried that the power they are holding is more than they can handle. In fact, i know it is. We all do. Everyone seems to know but Scott Summers. What happens when they aren't able to handle it any longer ? So i need more than i have. I need more firepower. So i am coming to everyone. I am coming to you. I don't know what you feel about what's been going on with x-men, but i was hoping that with our history together-- I was hoping you would join us. I know you-- I know you only fight a fight for worth fighting. And i am telling you this is one of those fights. If we lose this we lose everything. Will you help us ? Please.

No Caption Provided

Hulk : Yes. Hulk will smash for you.

Lol.

And phoenix force vs. Hulk...

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

That was good war, and Hulk's part was impressed me, though he showed up only at the last part. Still Hulk fans should read it.....

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

I don't get it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't get it.

Hulk smashes mofos!

That's "it"!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.