Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

A Hulk Tribute

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JonSmith

Admittedly, these next two are pretty drastically different in tone. The first is the one I really tried with. The one I really sought to bring Banner's pain through. The second is more a personal thing I made for fun, and to try and show off that sometimes, when Banner cuts loose, it's feels better to stop holding back than he may like to admit. Again, criticism welcome and appreciated.

Sinfulplayerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sinfulplayerx

I really liked the "Banner Hurts" video!

Thank you. ^^

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

@Sinfulplayerx said:

The 1st Video was off the chain!

I enjoyed the second one too but as the 1st video.

Thank you. ^^

Thanks for watching. Admittedly, I made the second video more for fun than anything else. Appreciate the support!

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

they were both good but Banner Hurts was amazing.....I felt the pain bro T_T lol

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By boostergold321

I like the 2003 Hulk .It just didn't have enough action. The action in the 2008 film was lame and looked crappy. The CGI for Hulk and Abomination looked it was done on someone's out-of-date home-computer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.