Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

15FT tall Incredible Hulk Wax Statue

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

I googled Incredible Hulk news and this is what i found. 

Last updated at 9:14 AM on 30th April 2010

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

A sculptor puts the finishing touches to the clay head of a giant 15ft model of The Incredible Hulk at a new exhibition at Madame Tussauds in London.

The green-tinged creation, which has eyes the size of cricket balls, will join five other Marvel Super Heroes in the new multi-sensory experience entitled Marvel Super Heroes 4D.

It is the largest figure ever created at the wax museum and will stand alongside Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Nick Fury and The Invisible Woman.

read more here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1269913/Sizing-15ft-waxwork-really-The-Incredible-Hulk.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By doordoor123

wow. that looks great.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Vortex13

If it were made something that wouldnt melt in heat I would put it in my front yard lol.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By karrob

Wow!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty
    Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

I've seen this! Well.... not personally, but pictures of a completed one, search "Hulk Statue" in google and you should find a pic of a giant Hulk bending down to "Pick people up" like what he did to Betty in the first movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.