comic_lover_411's Hulk vs. Thor review

• comic_lover_411 wrote this review on .
  • This review received 1 comments

Rent It!!!

These movies are complete blockbusters you should rent this film.If you like Hulk,Thor or Wolverine You love this.So go out to your local video store and see the film for yourself.This film is totally action packed.  I think there is alot of twists to this ongoing story you know if you like drama!!!

Posted by Havoc@Heaven

The Hulk v.s. Wolverine movie was well done. It portrayed the elements of the classic showdown between the two, plus a few cool characters such as deadpool. I highly recommend any marvel fan to watch this movie.

And as for the Thor v.s. Hulk.........It's completely opposite. It doesn't really justify the years of showdown between the two. I can even go as far to say that it was pro Hulk/ Basis showdown. The character thor has never been so out of character. And the Hulk well.. let just say he became the unstoppable juggernaut.This movie is a complete spite movie against thor.

Posted by darkape

hulk would totally domolish wolverine so wolverine wouldn't even have a chance now Thor

he would lats only two blows

Posted by Poecraft

I totally agree with Havoc's comment. The Hulk vs Thor was a totally one sided story favoring the green titan. And darkape probably means that Hulk would not stand two blows from Thor. If he meant that then I do not agree. Hulk and Thor are two of the most awesome (if not the two most awesome) power houses among the Marvel superheroes. Either one can prevail over the other, depending on how the fight is depicted. There is no such thing as a clash between these two megapowers that ends with just two punches.

Posted by Aaliyah

Thor movie is best, I really very enjoy to watch Thor Movie, One of the best and enjoyable Movie.Thor movie is related to Action and Drama Movie. Thor movie is directed by Kenneth Branagh.He is one of the best movie director.He made a Movie in one of the excellent way.

Posted by NerdsFTW

@Havoc@Heaven said:

The Hulk v.s. Wolverine movie was well done. It portrayed the elements of the classic showdown between the two, plus a few cool characters such as deadpool. I highly recommend any marvel fan to watch this movie. And as for the Thor v.s. Hulk.........It's completely opposite. It doesn't really justify the years of showdown between the two. I can even go as far to say that it was pro Hulk/ Basis showdown. The character thor has never been so out of character. And the Hulk well.. let just say he became the unstoppable juggernaut.This movie is a complete spite movie against thor.
Posted by MasterKungFu

Hulk Vs Wolverine was pretty good I reckon. Anyone would underestimate wolverine thinking that hulk is bigger and stronger but wolverine put a good fight

Hulk Vs Thor on the other hand was a shit movie. Bad plot, bad animation etc The screenwriter stated he wanted hulk to win. he didn't just want hulk to beat thor he wanted hulk to ubercurbshitstomp thor and that's why u have people today downgrading thor like he's nothing. A horrible movie it was and yet there are so many idiots out there who think its a great movie WTF?