What is Hrimhari's Classification ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I was wondering what Hrimhari would be classified as ? I says God/Eternal but lets face it Black Adam, Billy Batson and Shazam says the same thing and there human. So what would Hrimhari be ?

#2 Posted by KillerZ (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrimhari is a decedant of Fenris and he he used to rule wolf forest in Asgard until is was destroyed and moved to earth.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@KillerZ said:

Hrimhari is a decedant of Fenris and he he used to rule wolf forest in Asgard until is was destroyed and moved to earth.

That dose not help. Ok he is related to Fenris. So what dose that mak Hrimhari ?

#4 Posted by KillerZ (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang, can't find anything more that related to Fenris. He definitely is Asgardian though, so that alone should make him God of sorts.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@KillerZ said:

Dang, can't find anything more that related to Fenris. He definitely is Asgardian though, so that alone should make him God of sorts.

Ok ok lets try it this way. Here are a list of Classifications... Human, Mutant, Alien, Hybrid, Robot, Cyborg or Other... Wich one dose Hrimhari fall under ?

#6 Edited by KillerZ (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did you list everything but god/eternal? He is Asgardian, a god. Recognized so by fellow gods: Bastet, Cerberus, Fenris, Hela, Agamemnon, Okami, Kasha. He dies and resurrects along with other Asgardians in the Ragnarok circle. He describes humans as mortals, indicating he himself is not a mortal, making him immortal aka eternal that falls under God/Eternal type.

Edit: Also, he is born that way, he is not taken over or taking over humans by magic.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@KillerZ said:

Why did you list everything but god/eternal? He is Asgardian, a god. Recognized so by fellow gods: Bastet, Cerberus, Fenris, Hela, Agamemnon, Okami, Kasha. He dies and resurrects along with other Asgardians in the Ragnarok circle. He describes humans as mortals, indicating he himself is not a mortal, making him immortal aka eternal that falls under God/Eternal type.

Edit: Also, he is born that way, he is not taken over or taking over humans by magic.

Like I said before the reason I don't list Hrimhari as a God/Eternal is because Black Adam, Billy Batson and Shazam says the same thing and there human.

#8 Posted by KillerZ (1616 posts) - - Show Bio

And as I said earlier, Hrimhari is born a god, he doesn't have some magic word he shouts and turns into wolfboy. Read X-Factor #220-224. All those gods running around chasing Wolfsbane and his half-god-half-mutant baby who is gonna play a big role in some war. Hrimhari is confirmed to be a god in comics, your denial will not change that.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.