Follow

Horsemen of Apocalypse

Team » Horsemen of Apocalypse appears in 514 issues.

Superhumans of great power chosen by Apocalypse as his greatest followers. Genetically enhanced to be beyond what they were before, the Horsemen herald their master's terrible vision for the world.

....death?*spoilers*

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Powerzone789

so i've recently read X-men hellbound one and two and gambit has just turned dazzler and northstar into dark versions of themselves. Other abilities he apparntly has is absrbing other mutants into playing cards and such. Its been hinted that with his potential fully unlocked. he could be an omega level mutant according to sinister. but the thing is...like with all death candidates (archangel) they all have added bonuses to their powers, its been like 25 years since warren was turned into archangel yet we still don't know all the mysteries of his powers and what apocalypse did to him. Now we are gonna have the same issues with Gambit and the mysteries with his new powers, what exactly did he do to northstar and dazzler?????
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine
    @Powerzone789 said:
    " so i've recently read X-men hellbound one and two and gambit has just turned dazzler and northstar into dark versions of themselves. Other abilities he apparntly has is absrbing other mutants into playing cards and such. Its been hinted that with his potential fully unlocked. he could be an omega level mutant according to sinister. but the thing is...like with all death candidates (archangel) they all have added bonuses to their powers, its been 40 years since warren was turned into archangel yet we still don't know all the mysteries of his powers and what apocalypse did to him. Now we are gonna have the same issues with Gambit and the mysteries with his new powers, what exactly did he do to northstar and dazzler????? "
    It hasn't been 40 years... 
    Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Powerzone789
    @John Valentine:
    25 years...my bad
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Thunderscream

Apocalypse used Celestial technology to enhance his horsemen, so they can be altered in just about any way imaginable. Since his transformation, Gambit has been conflicted dealing with his "Death" persona, so being in Limbo, a hell-like dimension, brought all his darkness to the surface. His Death powers have something to do with transforming states of matter into toxic substances (I think) but I think there's a mystical resonance in the nature of his influence and manipulation of Northstar and Dazzler. That may or may not have anything to do with his allegiance to Apocalypse and quite possibly relates to his affiliation to the Thieves Guild (wasn't there some magic involved with them) 
    Previously, we've seen ol' Remy see the future in his playing cards and now, he's able to trap whole bodies in them? There may be a connection there....or maybe I'm stretching.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.