Follow

Horsemen of Apocalypse

Team » Horsemen of Apocalypse appears in 514 issues.

Superhumans of great power chosen by Apocalypse as his greatest followers. Genetically enhanced to be beyond what they were before, the Horsemen herald their master's terrible vision for the world.

Apocalypses new 4

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

Who should be Apocalypse's all new Horseman?

Provide reasoning for your choice and explain how they are different(if at all)after Apocalypse gets his hands on him.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

The sometimes villanious Silver Samauri catches Apocalypse's ancient eye, more specifically his mutant tachyon sheathe, sharper than any razor, and his warrior pedigree.

After abduction,some brain washing and some augmenting mutation. Apocalypse has his newest War.

Now totally subservient to his regent Apocalypse. War is a mercurial master of martial mayhem. Capable of activating a tachyon sheathe that can extend into the sky like a skyscraper and capable of cleaving things in two at te molecular level. His argent,newly stylized,armor is equipped with sensory augmentation tech, sealed life support systems and rollerblade propulsion transport.

His sword is no longer a katana or wakazashi, which tied him to his old heritage,but a willow tree switch that serves as the foci for him to wrap his tachyon sheathe around. But any straight foci will do.

PS. This should have been my submission for the "Your Version" contest.

PSS. I would'a still lost to Cryo.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Namor

Wanda Maximoff

Iceman

Juggernaut

He would take Wanda's powers of reality manipulation to a whole nother level. She would be able to take it apart and put it back together with a mere thought.

Juggernaut would be souped up to the point where he COULDN'T STOP. Constantly laying waste to what ever was in front of him.

Iceman would no longer have a physical body. He would everywhere and nowhere, capable of causing an ice age if he chose to.

Namor would be the Leader, no longer would he lose strength the longer he was out of water. He could cause devastating tsunamis and control ALL water, including the water in the human body.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wanda: Death

Juggernaut: War

Iceman: Famine

Namor: Pestilence

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

Rated R Superstar says:

"Namor Wanda Maximoff Iceman Juggernaut He would take Wanda's powers of reality manipulation to a whole nother level. She would be able to take it apart and put it back together with a mere thought. Juggernaut would be souped up to the point where he COULDN'T STOP. Constantly laying waste to what ever was in front of him. Iceman would no longer have a physical body. He would everywhere and nowhere, capable of causing an ice age if he chose to. Namor would be the Leader, no longer would he lose strength the longer he was out of water. He could cause devastating tsunamis and control ALL water, including the water in the human body. "

Who's who: War Famine Death Pestilence.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

My opinion, but Gambler's are way too powerful to be practical. Why have all four when you only need 1?

I like your War Sling Shot.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sling Shot

Fresh.

I don't know Apoc is gonna have to up his game just to hang with his Horsemen.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"My opinion, but Gambler's are way too powerful to be practical. Why have all four when you only need 1?I like your War Sling Shot."

They are but I was thinking its THEE LEGENDARY HORSEMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE. Plus its comics and over kill is everything.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sling Shot

Buckshot says:

"My opinion, but Gambler's are way too powerful to be practical. Why have all four when you only need 1? I like your War Sling Shot."

Thnx. I see him drawn by someone with a real dynamic style like Duncan Rouleau or real crisp like Brian Stelfreeze or both like Olivier Coipel.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sling Shot

Miraculously a reconfigured and revived Maggot finds himself in a hermetically sealed apparatus resembling an operating table, holding him prostrate. A large silhouette eclipses the bright light of the room and Maggot realizes he has escaped death only to experience torment. Aaaaaahh....

Apocalypse brings Maggot under his tutelage as well as Eany and Meany, But this tiome a round the mutated digestive system with sentience are capable of altering their size and mass. capable of growing collosal and eating entire city's and channeling the energy into Maggot's lithe frame or shrinking to the size of bacteria and eating someone inside out right under there noses.When they are not minimized and in Maggot's body he rides his technorganic mostrosities like a charater from Dune.

He incites global havok as Apocalypse's horseman Famine.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Methos

bump

M

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sling Shot

The remaining Stepford Cukoos were seemingly seduced by Apocalypse's offer for eminence in his oncoming new world order.Win in reality it was a coy ploy on their part to sabotage the machinations of the despot, but it was seen through and counteracted. The Cukoo's rarely inhabit their bodies seperately after Apoc's genetic/techno augmentation. NOw a days they wear one body corporately and that body is so brimming with energy that a telepathic torch floats above the body like a lit candle wick. The Cukoo's tuned up tri-telepathy has a tic. The Cukoos were tormented with deep hypnotic suggestion and neurosis like a virus were induced in them. So now anymind they contact has a high possibility of contracting an overpowering neurosis. The Cukoos are potent enough to telepathically invade a population of 1000's in one broadcast. The Cukoo's played right into Apocolypse's hands and became his new Pestilence.

PS. Even better sub in Typhoid Mary for the Cukoos.
    Post Edited:2007-08-31 20:40:19

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

Beckoning his servant Mister Sinister to his prescence Apocalypse requested the services of a mutant in Sinister's employ, one of his own Marauders, the scrawny korean kim Sung aka Scrambler.

Oddly enough Scrambler was very resistant to the "conditioning" engrammed by Apocalypse but he was eventually "won over". After emerging from the mists of advancement Scrambler's body is dipped in a physically augmenting body armor, and his entropy based scramble powers have new levels of capacity.

With a fanatical fascination with the myriad possibilities his entropy powers create in high powered organized systems , ie superhuman life and nuclear power plants. And now he is equipped with the durability and physical capability to evade a dangerous outcome.

Apocalypse has rounded out his horseman with his domino motifed Death.

And this finalises my version of the Horseman. feel free to grade them as a team or individually. Or even better add your own suggestions.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Methos

War: Wolverine.

Death: Rogue.

Famine: Madelyne Pryor.

Pestilence: Emma Frost.

reasoning...

no real reason, i just these four would be kick ass in a team together :D

M

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
    Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War:Silver Samurai...what sling shot said

Pestilence:Nightcrawler....tleport insanely...you get it

Famine:Xorn-Just.....damn...killer

Death:Pyro-would be able to create flames and manipulate them at atomic level

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sling Shot

Joseph Equinox says:

"War:Silver Samurai...what sling shot said Pestilence:Nightcrawler....tleport insanely...you get it Famine:Xorn-Just.....damn...killer Death:Pyro-would be able to create flames and manipulate them at atomic level"

Nightcrawler=Pestilence. I don't get it.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sling Shot

Sling Shot says:

"Joseph Equinox says:
    "War:Silver Samurai...what sling shot said Pestilence:Nightcrawler....tleport insanely...you get it Famine:Xorn-Just.....damn...killer Death:Pyro-would be able to create flames and manipulate them at atomic level"
    Nightcrawler=Pestilence. I don't get it."

I still don't get it.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warlock360
    mightiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#19  Edited By mightiness

I would like to see the original War return. 

Death- Living Monolith
    Famine- Windshear
    Pestilence-Unus

mightiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#20  Edited By mightiness

I would like to see the original War return. 

Death- Living Monolith
    Famine- Windshear
    Pestilence-Unus

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Leliel
    @Sling Shot:  

I'm gonna use some character not normally use

Death: Piecemeal given the ability to absorbed the remaining energy of the death manifesting their powers and when using in injury people slowly killing them.
    Famine: Gorgeous Gorge give the ability to surround a person with his body an absorbed all their nutrients drying them out like a husk and increasing his own abilities.
    Pestilence: Vincente give the ability to 'drain' people immune system leaving them complete open to any bacteria or virus, sort like giving you super dose of AIDS.
    War: Post give the ability to upgrade his weaponry in order to kill and destroy those around him.
    Avatar image for celestialheroin
    celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By celestialheroin

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for celestialheroin
    celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By celestialheroin
    @MetatronDaDon: I wish i knew but sorry..Cant wait to find out though
    Nefilim927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Nefilim927
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Thunderscream

Death: I think no Death can compare to Archangel, I'd just like to see him more ruthless than ever. 
    War: Dani Moonstar riding her pegasus, Darkwind, and shooting arrows of mindfire and fear 
    Pestilence: Madrox spreads his dupes across the globe like a plague 
    Famine: Chosen by Dracula, a vampiric Gambit's powers mutate to drain life energy instead of kinetically charge objects

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By The Gray Fox

Death: This Negative Zone-born Captain Universe doppelganger uses his Anti-Matter Enigma Force powers to bring death to the living in the most horrific ways imaginable. He has caused the annihilation of entire galactic clusters and has brought about the deaths of trillions of sentient beings.

War: With the full power of Cyttorak, the Asgardian Bloodaxe and The Ebony Blade at his disposal The Juggernaut has become truly unstoppable. He bathes now in the blood of a billion galaxies and traverses the Heavens and other realities altogether in search of more powerful adversaries to fight, a quest which has birthed some of the bloodiest and most vicious wars the whole of Creation has ever bore witness to into existence.

Pestilence: With every step she takes, Carmilla Black infects and spreads radioactive energy through the very core of all things in the Universe from blades of grass to the celestial light shone by stars like a plague.

Famine: Guided by the same all-consuming hunger that once plagued the now-deceased Galactus and his only daughter Galacta, the symbiotic lifeform known as Carnage ventures across the Universe draining entire worlds of everything he considers to be a viable and valuable resource including the souls of the natives and of the planets themselves, leaving nothing but large barren chunks of dirt and dust in his wake.
    OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
    @Gambler said:
    "

Namor

Wanda Maximoff

Iceman

Juggernaut

He would take Wanda's powers of reality manipulation to a whole nother level. She would be able to take it apart and put it back together with a mere thought.

Juggernaut would be souped up to the point where he COULDN'T STOP. Constantly laying waste to what ever was in front of him.

Iceman would no longer have a physical body. He would everywhere and nowhere, capable of causing an ice age if he chose to.

Namor would be the Leader, no longer would he lose strength the longer he was out of water. He could cause devastating tsunamis and control ALL water, including the water in the human body.

"
    @Gambler said:
    "

Wanda: Death

Juggernaut: War

Iceman: Famine

Namor: Pestilence

"
    This Idea Is AWESOME.
    @Methos said:
    "

War: Wolverine.

Death: Rogue.

Famine: Madelyne Pryor.

Pestilence: Emma Frost.

reasoning...

no real reason, i just these four would be kick ass in a team together :D

M

"
    Nice Micro!
    KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

My Four Horseman 

War- Hellion: Genetically altered to not only have super awesome TK, but the ability to explode anything that comes into contact with his blood. Mwahaha payback. 
    Famine- Rogue: Genetically altered to include a full life drain, i.e. Selene and Wither. Yeah I know she can absorb but it's much faster. Besides, Cyke deserves it. 
    Death- Legion: Doesn't even need genetic alterations. It would just work so well :D. 
    Pestilence-Psylocke: Cruel twist of fate. Altered to add the ability to increase negative emotions in others, reducing them to a vegetative state. 

Their appearances: 
    Hellion: I took the blood thing from Darker than Black. A mask as cool as Hei's, maybe fangs or something, black leather trenchcoat too and definitely longer hair. Maybe in a ponytail. His skin would either be chalk white or red. 
    Rogue: Blank white eyes like Storms, really long hair that wraps around her arms, the white part being much longer and useable as a weapon, a long green dress covered in blood, a feather boa maybe, and steel-toed boots. 
    Legion: Haircut to short and totally matted, completely tattered clothing, broken handcuffs on all four limbs, long scar in the middle of his face, covered in blood, barefoot. 
    Pestilence: Black, pitch black, Skin, nothing on but covered in purple fog that constantly moves around. Face barely visable.

Avatar image for afternoonwalker
    AfternoonWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AfternoonWalker

Famine-Rogue-  Gambit is mortally wounded and Mister Sinister in disguise offers her a chance to save him.  Expanding her powers of life force draining she is able to revive Gambit but he comes back as a servant (almost vampiric).  She finds she is able to drain people of their life force while bring them into her hive-mind collective.  She is their Queen and they are her withered servants.  If they have super powers, they retain them but at a franction of their power while Rogue is able to call on them as she wishes.  Each of these "zombies" is able to drain energy from victims through physical contact.  As more people fall under her control she is exposed to their darkest secrets and emotions eventually corrupting her to Apocolypse's side.  She now dwells in an abandoned Mansion deep in the Louisianna swamps with her consort Gambit, waited on by her undead servants while her army of "zombies" rove the south converting more humans for her army.  Costume-She would wear a very southern gothic dress.  Black, frilly, cumberbun, torn sotckings and a parosol (extremely pale skin and black irises).  Gambit would wear a Southern gentry suit.  

War-Magneto- After a lengthy debate/battle Apocolypse and Magneto ttrade their opinions on mutants and the future of the world.  Magneto, realizing that Apocolypse's beliefs of survival of the fittest and his belief of mutant superiority can go hand-in-hand, agrees to become his general.  In exchange Apocolypse augments his powers and the powers of his Brotherhood.  Magneto can now command metal absoulutely.  Drawing giant spikes out of Iron deposits in the earth, crushing tanks into baseball sized balls, drawing iron meteorites to rain down on foes.  His army would consist of a smattering of mutants drawn to him be another perk of his augmentation.  He is able to draw people to his army by merely speaking to them (an different kind of magnetism).  He goes to Latveria, crushing Doom in his suit of army until it was the size of a marble and establishes his base country of Genovia.  Costume-He would wear an all black military uniform with red accents (shoulder pads, trim) with his classic helmet but in all black with red edges. 

Death-Psylocke- After the dissappearance of Rogue, Psylocke is sent to track her down.  Through a series of psychological torments at the hands of Sinister, which ends in the murder of her love Angel, tricked into thinking he was reverted to his previous stat as Apocolypse's Death.  Mister Sinister had turned her own psychic powers against her making her own powers work against her, essentially putting herself through hell.  Once she realizes she has killed her lover, she literally becomes dead inside.  After augmentations she regains her old shadow teleporting powers and her signature pink telepathic/telekinetic energy turns black.  Her Katana is replaced by a giant, cackling energy Scythe; splitting atoms and killing any living organism it touches.  She becomes Apocolypse's personal assasin, able to enter peoples minds causing them to kill anything she wants, even themselves.  Costume- her "costume" is merely shadowy energy moving throughout her body.  When she uses her psychic ability she gains the butterfly affect on her face, but it is now black. 

Pestilence-Madrox- Captured by apocolypse, Madrox is experimented on endlessly to unlock his duplicating ability to create an endless army for Apocolypse.  After not being able to duplicate his power, Sinister instead allows Madrox greater control of his power.  Now able to replicate any disease in his body, he is able to inflict a minor illness on someone then causes it to overwhelm their systems by duplicating out of control.  He is also able to cause his dupes to explode in a cloud of plagues and infections.  Furthermore he is able to create microscopic duplicates of himself to tear apart enemies from the inside out or control their actions.  Lastly, he was given a unique healing factor that is able to store any disease he comes in contact with, protecting him from illness without destroying the germ itself.  Costume- His costume is similar to his normal costume.  A trench coat over a jumpsuit, but rather than his normal 6 spots connected with lines, these dots now resemble a bacteriophage (google it).  He now appears to have grime and mold growing on his body and followed by flies.  His dupes now appear more grotesque, exhibiting symptoms of whatever disease they carry.
    frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frochez

Pestilence: Megan Gwynn 
    Story: After the events of Age of X, Pixie decided to retain a few of her memories as Nightmare. However, she has increasing difficulting differentiating between her real, happy life on Utopia and her sadistic other existence in Fortress X. While her real life on Earth-616 is (relatively) more peaceful, she still finds herself missing her baddass existence as Nightmare. Taking advantage of this identity crisis, Apocalypse manipulates Pixie into joining his forces, promissing her peace and a life of meaning. In addition to enhancing her original mutant powers, Apocalypse strips the former x-man of the remainder of her soul, replacing it with dark magic (I know Apocalypse can't use magic, but maybe he gets a wizard on his side this time round, or something?) using it to transform her dagger into a new soul sword. Thus, the new Pestilence is born; a soulless killing machine.
    Powers: Pestilence flies over cities, spreading her dust over several miles, resulting in mass hallucinations and widespread paranoia. In addition to providing her with advanced combat skills (and thus awsome hand-to-hand combat with Wolverine and Psylocke), the dark magic that replaced her soul grants her the ability to cast several different spells.  
    Appearance: Bascially her Age of X appearance; Lavender skin, bat wings and all, with pure black eyes. Unlike the other horsemen, she doesn't have a horse but flies using her own wings instead (like archangel)
    frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By frochez

War: Jonothon Starsmore 
    Story: Who better to lead Apocalypse's forces than one of his own decendents? When Clana Akkaba healed Chamber's damaged body, they left a psychic inprint on his mind. As Apocalypse begins to gain power, he takes control of Jono's mind, using Celestial technology to enhance his already formidible psionic powers. Thus, Jono becomes War.
    Powers: Jono now has complete control of his powers, capable of creating remote blasts of energy in addition to powerful streams of psychic fire from both his hands and eyes. Fionally, he is able to explode his body and reform it at will, becoming a being of pure energy at will. 
    Appearance: The celestial technology restored Jono's damaged face and neck, transforming his body back into the grey, blue lipped form he had immediately after his first transformation at the hands of clan Akabba. He wears a suit similar to Magneto, but in black instead of purple, with a red symbol of Akkaba on his chest, and without the helmet and cape. His psionic form resembles the original Proteus, with the symbol of Clan Akkaba burning on his chest. Unlike past horsemen, Jono rides a suped-up Predator X. That's right; War rides a Predator X!
    Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frochez: @the_mvps: @masterofevil: @sling_shot: hey is it true that daken is a horsemen I thought that he was dead also how has every other horsemen been cured like wolverine and psylocke the were both infused with a death seed but they are normal still yet archangel is was still dealing with his problems until his lifeseed

Also can someone please tell where I can read the new horsemen like daken

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bigbadwolfx0: Uncanny Avengers: Apocalypse Now. Just read the whole thing. It's surprisingly good.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
    Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh, wow, these are all really great. Totally love Madrox, but everyone's are great.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think mine would be Namor, Genocide, Archangel and Dani Moonstar

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MasterOfEvil

War - Genocide

After finding that he had a biological son, Apocalypse brings him back life to test his strength. Seeing that he lacks discipline but is still an extremely dangerous threat due to his plasma blasts, Apocalypse decides to train him to be his horseman of War. The first step is upgrading his armor so he take hits from Thor/Hulk level opponents and giving him powers and skills that make him like Holocaust from AOA. On top of that, he'd get the ability to fly and create plasma force fields. This would make him a one man walking battlefield. Finally, Apocalypse would use his telepathy to give Genocide all of his combat knowledge as well as giving him the training to properly use it.

Famine - Adrienne Frost

In order to find soldiers and items necessary to rebuild Clan Akkaba, Apocalypse searched for mutants who could easily find secrets and hidden knowledge. He searched through Hellfire Club archives and found out about Adrienne Frost, the villainous older sister to the X-men's Emma Frost. Returning her to life, he noted that her power of psychometry were of use to him, but could also evolve. She jumped at the chance to get revenge on the sister who killed her. Dark Beast was able to induce a secondary mutation in her body and widely upgraded her abilities. Along with the psychical enhancement of the Horseman transformation, she gained the ability to learn skills and abilities based on the items she touches and its history (she can gain expertise like an expert surgeon by touching that person's equipment, weapon skills by touching a veteran soldier's artillery, and martial arts skills by touching a experienced fighter's gear). On top of that, Apocalypse gave her the ability to drain the psychometric energy of objects in her line of vision, slowly aging them and making them brittle (skin counts as an object, but some objects are immune.)

PS: By the time she is revealed she's touched the robe of Baron Mordo, the Mandarin's old armor, and the weaponry of some the world's deadliest killers, giving her magical expertise and Chi based combat skills mixed with the fighting ability of the most dangerous martial artists of them all. Plus, she would train herself to use those skills effectively, becoming the teleporter of the group.

Pestilence - Dark Beast

After hearing about AOA from Genocide, Apocalypse would resurrect Dark Beast to find out more. Planning to learn from that reality's mistakes and make use of McCoy's genius, Apoc makes him Pestilence due to Dark Beast's knowledge of genetics. Not only does he get amped physically (class 75 strength with durability and agility to match), the pheromones he projects would be altered to cause opponents to feel symptoms of various diseases ranging from delirium to excruciating pain within moments of being around him. This causes even the worst match ups to turn in Dark Beast's favor, unless the opponent can't get sick.

Death - Archangel

Once he finds out that Angel is purged of the Death Seed, Apoc is unsure if he could be converted in Archangel again. But he soon finds out that the Clan Akkaba was attempting to clone Archangel based on samples collected when he was the new Apocalypse. Despite their best efforts, the clone was brain dead and certain body parts were missing. This, however, gave Apocalypse an idea. He choose to repeat what he did to Cable and make the rest of the clone's body techno-organic. Looking through recent events, he found that the humans took Angel's wings and used it empower their weapons. He sent Adrienne Frost to track down those weapons in San Francisco and found that they were part of the Sentinel named Bastion. Apocalypse and Dark Beast reversed the process and gave the clone parts of the super sentinel. Since Bastion's parts contained Apocalypse's techno virus, Archangel's body accepted them and regenerated completely, although extremely painfully. Recognizing Apocalypse as his master, Archangel began a system check of his sentinel parts and found that he had Bastion's Sentinel control code, which gives him the ability to control every Sentinel on Earth and counter to mutant powers.

and each Horsemen gets telepathic immunity

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for relevancy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.