Follow

Hope Summers

Character » Hope Summers appears in 1422 issues.

The first mutant born after M-Day, Hope Summers is believed to either be the mutant messiah or the harbinger of death for humanity. She is an Omega-level mutant power manipulator and possesses a connection to the Phoenix Force.

X_Men: Hope "Summers" for the Future or the Past

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"how wierd would this be if teen scott and teen jean break up, then get back together, then teen jean gets pregnant but doesnt want to break the time space continuum so they have to put the baby in the past where the scarlett witch's spell is most strongest thrust hope "summers" being hope for the future or the past...lol"

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody has a comment?????

Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't take it personally, I think most see the Teen Team as such a terrible idea they want to spite it with silence.

As for myself, I really hope they just disappear ASAP, I do not want them to have any lasting consequences in any manner

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Brazen_Intellect: im still angry about jean dying and scott moving on with emma .......why is it OK for him to move on with his life and not JEAN.....

case scenario: the O5 have to go back to the past.....

Teen Bobby: its benn a Blast from the Past fellows but i would really like to go back home

(everyone stares at him and then looks at Teen Jean)

Teen Jean: Guys it ok really.....I know I have to face my mortality

(everyone is still quiet and listen to Teen Jean)

Teen Jean: Have you every been in love with someone that You would rather die then to live without them????? I guess I got my wish.....That was my Happy ending!!!!!

(end scene)

:'( WTH poor jean has to watch everyone(phoenix, Maddie and now even Emma Frost...) else live the life she should have had with scott, so unfair and dont get me started that she in a better plane of existence(white hot room)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    She did not say that!  Really?  Why did she flirt with Logan then of she Loved Scott so much XP (+)
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yung ANcient One said:

She did not say that! Really? Why did she flirt with Logan then of she Loved Scott so much XP (+)

she said it in x-men 70

LOL
    LOL
    Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@Brazen_Intellect: im still angry about jean dying and scott moving on with emma .......why is it OK for him to move on with his life and not JEAN.....

case scenario: the O5 have to go back to the past.....

Teen Bobby: its benn a Blast from the Past fellows but i would really like to go back home

(everyone stares at him and then looks at Teen Jean)

Teen Jean: Guys it ok really.....I know I have to face my mortality

(everyone is still quiet and listen to Teen Jean)

Teen Jean: Have you every been in love with someone that You would rather die then to live without them????? I guess I got my wish.....That was my Happy ending!!!!!

(end scene)

:'( WTH poor jean has to watch everyone(phoenix, Maddie and now even Emma Frost...) else live the life she should have had with scott, so unfair and dont get me started that she in a better plane of existence(white hot room)

1 - Jean is dead and Scott is alive, he had to move on sooner or later, but I will give you that he barely waited for the dirt to settle on her grave before getting serious with Emma. Marvel has done Scott no favors in how they handled this, I really put it down to bad writing as I cannot even conceive Cyclops being this much of a d!ck based on his relationship with Jean.

2 - I know Marvel loves to tease it but we all know one day they are going to bring Jean back so you really cannot say that her story is done and that she will not get the happier ending she deserves. At this point when she does return she will move on to another guy, no matter how much they were soulmates in the past, that relationship is ashes and not even the Phoenix is going to be able to resurrect that one.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yung ANcient One:@Brazen_Intellect: i know it doesnt make any sence like how can hope be there if she wasnt born yet....i would blame it on time travel you have to remember that teen jean and teen scott belong in the past so if they have a child in future they can send ii in the past to give mutants hope......

that and rachel took nathan in the future to protect him, its like it happened before

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.