should cyborg have his own comic?

#1 Posted by sourcebreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

when the new 52 came out, it was exciting to see Cyborg as part of the justice league roster, but thing that confused me was the fact that he did not have a title of his own. All the other members of the league have one. Why not him. With his own title it'll make him a more dynamic character and more interesting.Does he not have a comic because is there not enough beef in his stories or was was he never an interesting character. He had mini series of his own in the pre-52 era, but I heard it they weren't that good. Even with that fact I firmly believe Cyborg should have his own comic title... any opinions?

BOOYAH!

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@sourcebreaker: And he should have it with Hope Summer's?

#3 Posted by danhimself (22305 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: they're the perfect team....duh!

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12591 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by sourcebreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

this was in the wrong forum. sorry!

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah!

#7 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I don't find him that interesting others might and he is in the JL so he should get a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.