Name

#1 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Was she named in present time? Cause Scott keeps saying hope, but i thought she got that name because of the Hope that cable married?
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It was in the future, but X-Force met them in the future and have relayed all the information they have to Cyclops.  The only person Cyclops hasn't spoken to yet is Elixir, which is surprising that he does't just send the Cuckoos into his head to pluck out the information he needs.

#3 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah messiah wars, but it seemed like he was saying it before. maybe i just read them out of sequence then.
#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to go back over the recent Cable series.  I forgot that Scott & Emma were in a few issues, and it's all mixed up in my head.  So I can't remember if they established any kind of contact with Cable prior to Messiah War... but I'm pretty sure they found out during the cross-over.

#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

She got her name after the other Hope Summers died? What was she called before that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.