I'm still confused...

#1 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Hope's exact mutant powers? Like what are they classified as? All I'm getting is that her powers are 'being a messiah and punching people'...

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

She can copy other mutant powers. I've been told that when she uses others' powers they become stronger as well but I don't for sure if that is correct.

#3 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: But isn't that just Mimic and Rogue?

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_: Pretty much. Unlike Rogue she doesn't need contact and I think she can amplify powers as well as just use them.

#5 Posted by XsPectre28 (667 posts) - - Show Bio

hope is the phoenix force in human form like when the force replaced jean.... DIFFERENCE this form aborbed the collective (all the mutant powers that were lost during "No More Mutants") plus power mimicry

#6 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_:

she can absorbe 7 at the most and mimic can only absorbe 5.....im not sure of rogues but i think its six from x-men:second coming

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.