i remember when cyclops gave hope a locket that had a picture....

#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

of scott and jean in it

ummm does hope still have it and when is marvel going to talk about it is it a link between hope/scott/jean??? and did anyone tell hope she looks like jean?????

#2 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

I would chalk it up to never-to-be-resolved-tease-plotpoint number 4,589,688,494

#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect said:

I would chalk it up to never-to-be-resolved-tease-plotpoint number 4,589,688,494

lol i think i read somewhere that marvel might bring it up when there is a need for it, which is confusing....lol

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

lol i think i read somewhere that marvel might bring it up when there is a need for it, which is confusing....lol

Jean's going to come back to life, sensing the alternate version of herself, and the confrontation will trigger the latent Phoenix within Young Jean. She starts going Dark Phoenix, Older Jean takes the Phoenix away from her as a more experienced user, holds herself together long enough to order the nearest person on hand to kill her. Nearest person in question being Young Scott. Hope arrives, as a fellow Phoenix Host, having sensed it all. Young Scott won't do it, refusing to kill any form of Jean, Hope offers him the amulet, reminding him it all works out fine. Cue modern recreation of the time Scott killed Jean.

Or:

Jean remains angry at Scott for their shared history/future. She runs off with Kid Omega, Hope tracks them down (Because she was trained by Cable), and gives Jean the amulet again, as a reminder, that regardless of how she feels now about how it ended, the good times were worth it, comparing it to Hope's experience with Cable as her father: The good times make the bad ones worth it, etc. Blah blah blah sentimentality.

... Or neither of those.

My money's on it going completely unresolved and unmentioned.

#5 Posted by SC (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

I still remember that time Wolverine had a locket of Jeans hair that he won from Cyclops at a poker game. Remember that time the X-Guys played truth or dare and Cyclops got his tongue stuck on Iceman's chest? Or what about the time Beast had to shave YOLO on his back.

#6 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: i like the second explaination.... runs off with kid omega...lol

did jean date anyone besides scott??? i know she went out with warren but nothing happened between them..........has jean only been with scott her whole life?????

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

i like the second explaination.... runs off with kid omega...lol

did jean date anyone besides scott??? i know she went out with warren but nothing happened between them..........has jean only been with scott her whole life?????

Given that Charles got her right as her powers developed, meaning puberty when she'd just start getting interested in boys, I'd say no, probably not.

#8 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel retconned Chuck into being an old perv who lusted after her, no way did he let her date anyone other than his favored golden boy

#9 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect said:

Marvel retconned Chuck into being an old perv who lusted after her, no way did he let her date anyone other than his favored golden boy

lol scary but true!!!

#10 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3190 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect: @JonSmith: anyways all im saying is that its weird that marvel doesnt bring it up anymore.....also does anyone remember scott being sentimental in uncanny x-men 501??? when he was building a baby crib for hope's room, where he thought hope would come back young???

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=4606

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.