Follow

Hope Summers

Character » Hope Summers appears in 1425 issues.

The first mutant born after M-Day, Hope Summers is believed to either be the mutant messiah or the harbinger of death for humanity. She is an Omega-level mutant power manipulator and possesses a connection to the Phoenix Force.

Hope's power is to turn into a child!

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BaBaBoom

It seems that different artists have different ideas on what Hope's age actually is. This came to mind when I was reading Avengers vs. X-men #7 and saw Hope's appearance.

Hope is 12
    Hope is 12

What Hope should look like according to her height(5'6") and weight(106 lbs.).

No Caption Provided

It appears that some artists still think Hope is a pre-teen.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Well it is a little off putting I well admit it's nice to see a teen aged character portrayed as a young person and not the current norm for female comic hero's.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Madame_Mist

She looks younger than 12. I love Coipel's art, but she does not look like a kid who was raised by Cabel.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#3  Edited By x_29

Well she acts like one already.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.