Hope Summers theory...Possible Phoenix shard?

#1 Edited by LadyHarley (50 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to sound lame, but I want people's thoughts about this...

Louise Spalding has been confirmed as Hope's mother but no father has been confirmed. Now to relate back to the theme of messiah, could it be possible that the Phoenix caused an "immaculate conception" in Louise and that Hope is a Phoenix shard reborn into a human body (perhaps to prepare a host for itself), and that the Phoenix Force is coming to Earth to collect it's final piece, aka Hope? Or something along those lines...

#2 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@LadyHarley: It's a definite possibility.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

I really fcking hope not.

Moderator
#4 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

im just more interested in how hope has a link to the force unless she is either a part of jean or is the 616 version of Rachel

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as long as Hope doesn't turn out to be Jean Grey reincarnated, I'm all for this. She's a complete waste of space anyways, IMO.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Just as long as Hope doesn't turn out to be Jean Grey reincarnated, I'm all for this. She's a complete waste of space anyways, IMO.

Agreed.

#7 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@LadyHarley said:

This is going to sound lame, but I want people's thoughts about this...

Louise Spalding has been confirmed as Hope's mother but no father has been confirmed. Now to relate back to the theme of messiah, could it be possible that the Phoenix caused an "immaculate conception" in Louise and that Hope is a Phoenix shard reborn into a human body (perhaps to prepare a host for itself), and that the Phoenix Force is coming to Earth to collect it's final piece, aka Hope? Or something along those lines...

That's more elaborate than anything Marvel will ever come up with.

#8 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a very good theory really

#9 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

i think wanda being crazy took a phoenix shard and made it in flesh (hope)

#10 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcano_19: @arcano_19 said:

i think wanda being crazy took a phoenix shard and made it in flesh (hope)

Lets blame everything on the Scarlet Witch this time, since Jean isnt around to take blame, now its the next powerful mutant with family issues and "unstable" mind state at the best of time. Since the witch is being blamed for everything else in other topics, i feel sorry for her xD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.