Follow

Hope Summers

Character » Hope Summers appears in 1423 issues.

The first mutant born after M-Day, Hope Summers is believed to either be the mutant messiah or the harbinger of death for humanity. She is an Omega-level mutant power manipulator and possesses a connection to the Phoenix Force.

Hope Summers Powers

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Edited By StormyWeather

now I have read her bio but I have not read every comic with her, only a few of the Generation Hope Story arc, but how is she an "omega level mimic"? I understand what mimicry is in the comics, but shes been shown to be telekinetic and telepathic, AND be an avatar for the Phoenix force (or rather there have been hints), shes also been shown to probably have optic blasts like Cyclops, if she possess all these powers shes not really a mimic by definition, but i have seen her mimic mutants powers now to my knowledge a mimic has to be near someone to "mimic" their power, has she stored power templates or something? am i missing something? someone ANYONE who knows this character well, please explain it to me lol the writing just isn't consistent, at least what I have read and it bothers me when i see a character with too much power, now i kno she is young and she has not mastered her abilities yet but its clear that she is pretty bad ass lol

Edenstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Edenstar

Basically she acts as voodoo doll for mutants. Whenever she's around mutants she can use their various powers. Once she leaves their vicinity though, she can no longer exhibit their powers. It also seems that the more powers she uses at once, the more strain it puts on her. It's currently unknown if she can retain the abilities she mimics though. Also, she seems to be able to control the powers of Mutants who've appeared after her, like the Five the Lights.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.