Follow

Hope Summers

Character » Hope Summers appears in 1425 issues.

The first mutant born after M-Day, Hope Summers is believed to either be the mutant messiah or the harbinger of death for humanity. She is an Omega-level mutant power manipulator and possesses a connection to the Phoenix Force.

Hope and Rogue

PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By PhoenixHell

Does anyone think that Rogue and Hope is going to be friends like Storm and Jean? Or Kitty and Rachel?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    They seem to be getting along pretty well so far, due to the bond they share since Messiah CompleX. I don't know if they will get to be friends in the traditional sense due to the difference in age (with Rogue acting more so in an "older sister" type of way), but otherwise, I don't see why not.
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By N7_Normandy

I agree that it will probably be more like an older sister type of role that Rogue will play in Hope's life.  I do think that the second coming events will bond them together,.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bestostero

Not Storm and Jean, but maybe more like Storm and Shadowcat...

The big sister type role as N7_Normandy said... I'm just glad she has someone on her side through her ordeal

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By karrob
    @xhavoc86 said:
    " Not Storm and Jean, but maybe more like Storm and Shadowcat...  The big sister type role as N7_Normandy said... I'm just glad she has someone on her side through her ordeal "
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
    @xhavoc86 said:
    "Not Storm and Jean, but maybe more like Storm and Shadowcat...  The big sister type role as N7_Normandy said... I'm just glad she has someone on her side through her ordeal"

I think this as well.
    leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By leigh_rogue888

Definitely sister type, but maybe taking on the Cables lost slack of parent/guardian.  She is her protector, if you can call her that what with Hope's abilities. She will be big sister and possible mother figure maybe. I see her as guiding hope and following her, letting Hope lead. We will have to wait and see.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @leigh_rogue888 said:
    " Definitely sister type, but maybe taking on the Cables lost slack of parent/guardian.  She is her protector, if you can call her that what with Hope's abilities. She will be big sister and possible mother figure maybe. I see her as guiding hope and following her, letting Hope lead. We will have to wait and see. "
    Agreed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.