Follow

Hooded Justice

Character » Hooded Justice appears in 30 issues.

Hooded Justice is the first costumed superhero to appear in the Watchmen universe. He is also the only one who maintained his civilian identity secret, even after his death

Wait a minute, I don't recall this

Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Epsilon

Alright, it says this on Wikipedia as well, but I can't seem to find it in the book.

Hooded Justice was homosexual?

I know that it's implied (though, it seemed like much more of a insult instead) by the Comedian that HJ enjoyed causing people pain (though, Comedian was, at the time, getting the stuffing beat out of him), but that's not close to the same thing. It says on Wiki that his "relationship" with the original Silk Spectre was to cover up the fact that he had incidents with teenage boys (which I also don't remember reading :I).

SS says that two other members in the original Minutemen were both gay (and men), but I don't recall her specifying who. I have the book right next to me and I'm looking through but I can't find it. I'm just wondering is all, since I was reading up about the characters and this popped up, and I wasn't aware of it.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By blade hunter

Wikipedia chats crap and likes to make things up plus the original he was seeing the original silk spectre for a time before she got married.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By johnny_spam

He was in a relationship with Captain Metropolis it clearly states so in the section for Silk Spectre (the first one). 

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979

What do you think about the theory that he and Captain Metropolis faked their deaths?

JMLG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JMLG

Minuteman #2 has this confirmed now...

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By serpent222

@JMLG said:

Minuteman #2 has this confirmed now...

In a fairly disturbing way, at that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.