What heroes/villai would you like to see as a gay/lesbian couple?

#1 Posted by Warpath Storm (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Which people out of all the straight people would you like to see couple up as a gay,lesbian couple?
#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by jorgeareizaga (307 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them!! think about Batman and Superman, HOT!! Captain America and Thor!!! hot!! Spiderman with one of his many enemies!!! HYPER HOT!!!!!  my favorite couple would be Deadshot and Catman, I really obssesed with Catman, I love all about him, his pecs, his bulge, he is super mega sexy

#4 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
@jorgeareizaga

easy there buddy lol.
#5 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Wolverine need to just bang and get it over with. Ease some of that sexual tensions they've had over the years. lol
She-Hulk and Black Cat..."drools"

#6 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Linking Stephanie Brown with either Cassie Cain or Kara Zor-El would be an inspired choice. Oh, and Siryn and M.

#7 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman and the human torch.  with hot and cold playing in the background.

#8 Posted by Hit_Monkey (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh-Varr & Catman.

#9 Posted by starrk_coyote (625 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, my? here we go, DONNA TROY and CASSANDRA SANDSMARK!  F T W ! people  F T W for real !!!

#10 Posted by Loki9876 (3051 posts) - - Show Bio

this question is WEIRD.

#11 Posted by Superhan (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I'd like to see Kate Kane back with Renee Montoya...seems a much better fit.

#12 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89: Im with you on Wolverine and Cyke loool that love triangle subtext was pretty heavy back in the day loool
#13 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto/Dex-Starr.

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Superman.......wait

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.