Follow

Homosexuality

Concept » Homosexuality appears in 890 issues.

Previously a rarity in comics, modern times have since seen an increase in openly gay characters to reflect a more modern and accurate portrayal of society.

The Seduction of the Innocent and Homosexuality in Comics

• 50 results
    RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#51  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @Backflip:  Thanks 

@aztek the lost: I think you are right that comic book companies restrict what goes out as a finished product.  While there are definitely some bad writers and artists, I still thinks the powers that be will say things like "We need a prominent gay character" (which is what I think happened to Obsidian) and it has to happen despite any lack of continuity or context.   
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SC  Moderator

Oh, I do remember, now, and I did post on this thread. I think i forgot because you never mentioned any Marvel characters LOL (sorry) 

@The Dark Huntress said:
    Oh wow. Very well done. 

Quoted for the truth! 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.