Homer!!!

#1 Posted by luke-skywaker (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Who new that homer simpson has the power to have unarmed fighting? In one the episodes he was a pro boxer but he didn't throw a punch.

#2 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know that?

I didn't know that Homer even had a page on here?

#3 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Intervener says:

"I didn't know that? I didn't know that Homer even had a page on here?"

That is funny for so many reasons!!!

#4 Posted by Sekele (276 posts) - - Show Bio

well

remember Simpsons Wresling and the PieMan episode

#5 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

don't you guys read bongo comics. bart is stretch dude in an alternate universe like he is bart man. lisa is clober girl and maggie is a bouncing battle baby. every thing has an explanation.

#6 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Bartman Begins!

#7 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

funny stuff

#8 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

People I'm here to open your eyes and let everyone know that Simpsons and Futurama characters indeed have many powers. Infact did you know that throughout the years Homer, Bart and Fry gained more powers and special equipment that in total they would have more abilities than guys like Superman?

As for Homer's unarmed combat he battled Bart's big brother Todd across springfield in one episode. Had the abilities of a ninja in the Wacking Day episode and in the story of Maggie's birth, beat up a bunch of ninjas that were trying to invade the power plant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.