Déjà vu - Amazing Fantasy #15

Posted by IIayK (468 posts) - - Show Bio

How to you it?  

Add?  ;)
#1 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11944 posts) - - Show Bio

The AF#15 cover just never dies....

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

You missed one 

#3 Posted by IIayK (468 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

" You missed one 

"

Thanks!!!

#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is one with Spider-girl. Spider-girl a lot of time does covers that were in Spider-man and sometimes shorelines but in a different way. One Story arc was Brand New May and I thought that was cool.

#5 Posted by IIayK (468 posts) - - Show Bio
@haydenclaireheroes said:

" Here is one with Spider-girl. Spider-girl a lot of time does covers that were in Spider-man and sometimes shorelines but in a different way. One Story arc was Brand New May and I thought that was cool.

"
  There is a such
     The third    
#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8184 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! I didn't realize there were so many issues who paid homage to the Amazing Spider-Man #15 cover!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.