Should Penance join in Wolverine's adventures?

#1 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking that if she'll stick with Wolverine, I know it will show Penance's personality. we all know that she deadlier than Wolverine himself so i was thinking if she could go with him and Deadpool and Cable, etc...

What do you think guys?

#2 Posted by Starleafgirl (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked the idea of Penance becoming one of Wolverine's ... lol ... surrogate daughters or whatever.

I have to wonder what kind of comic it would be with TWO deadly, claw-bearing mutants, though... oh well, I think Wolverine would give her a chance; and it might draw her out of her shell, like you said.

#3 Posted by mimic616 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should be Hollow's sidekick. 

#4 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

It owuld be really great like x-23 and Penance are joining Wolverine.

#5 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio

YES course that would bring X-factors bloodshed beyond anything ever seen befor. but i couldnt complain bout such :)

#6 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael said:
" YES course that would bring X-factors bloodshed beyond anything ever seen befor. but i couldnt complain bout such :) "
Yeah! I actually prefer Hollow to join X-force
#7 Posted by 614azrael (10310 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti:
I definently agree, she needs to be seen more and who beter to be around then xforce for a character like her
#8 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael said:
" @rbysjti: I definently agree, she needs to be seen more and who beter to be around then xforce for a character like her "
yeah! i mean putting her in the current x-force team would make the best bad ass team ever.
#9 Posted by Razzmatazz360 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

If wolverine is really dying soon, I think she would be a great addition to the school.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.