Follow

Hobgoblin (Kingsley)

Character » Hobgoblin (Kingsley) appears in 519 issues.

Roderick Kingsley became a worthy heir of the Goblin legacy, creating his own identity, of the Hobgoblin, rather than being just another Green Goblin clone.

You choose the Secret War Hobgoblin's identity!

The Hobgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By The Hobgoblin

Who would you choose as this guy's real identity? Could it be someone we've already met before, or someone totally new? It's about time for some closure, dammit! So I thought I'd do something fun and let everyone weigh in on this. Feel free to just throw a name out out there, but if you really wanna make this fun, write an explaination as to how your choice could be the mysterious new Hobby and anything else you want to add (Reasons for taking up the identity, goals, etc.) So, what do you guys think?
    GoblinsRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GoblinsRUS
    @The Hobgoblin:
    You know, I "think" Phil Urich might had been the mysterious Hobgolin from Secret War. How do we know if "Big Time" was the first time Urich dons the Hobgoblin costume?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.