Follow

Hobgoblin (Kingsley)

Character » Hobgoblin (Kingsley) appears in 519 issues.

Roderick Kingsley became a worthy heir of the Goblin legacy, creating his own identity, of the Hobgoblin, rather than being just another Green Goblin clone.

Essential Hobgoblin reading

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Shadowsnake89

I wanted to do some reading on the Hobgoblin and just wanted to know if someone could make a list of the best stories he's appeared in over the years. I wanted to see what makes him his on character and not just another goblin knockoff, what really makes him one of spidermans deadliest foes.

Avatar image for fantastic_thing
    fantastic thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By fantastic thing

spider-man hobgoblin lives, Origin of the Hobgoblin

The Hobgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By The Hobgoblin
    @Shadowsnake89:
    Read any of the stores taking place in Amazing Spider-Man between #238-251, all of which are written or plotted by the great Roger Stern. Also be sure to check out Spectacular Spider-Man #85. Hobgoblin Lives and Goblins at the Gate are also good.
    ngroove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ngroove
    @Shadowsnake89:
    Amazing Spider-Man #238-239, #244-245, Spectular Spider-Man # 85, Amazing Spider-Man #249-251, #259-261, #275-277, #279-281, #284-289, (Personally, I am Not really much of a fan of the peroid Jason Macendale became Demonic) Amazing #312, Spider-Man #6-7, #46-49, I find are decent stories with Jason Macendale Hobgoblin, alongside his terms with the Sinister Six / Four / Seven ( Amazing Spider-Man #334-339, Spider-Man #18-23, Spider-Man: Funeral for an Octopus #1-3, Spider-Man Unlimited #9 ).     

Followed by Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Lives #1-3, Spectacular Spider-Man #259-261, Spider-Girl #96-100 was a personal favorite of the MC2 Spider-Girl vs. Hobgoblin battles.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.