grim's Hit-Monkey (MDCU) #1 - Hit-Monkey review

Meh Monkey

The most exciting new character in the Marvel U... has a pretty boring origin.
 Though not as bad as i expected, the story of The Monkey turned Hit-Monkey was still very strained. I was very pleased that Marvel didnt go with the played out Human-to-monkey essence transfer, but still...
  I had a bit of trouble believing that a bunch of chimps would know the correct treatment for hypothermia, and the only thing in this comic worse than Marvel trying to make me believe a Hitman would spend what had to have been hours making snow-combatants for practice was Marvel telling me that their most exciting new character pretty much spawned from a simple case of "monkey see, monkey do".
  2 and a half stars. This was nowhere near the worst thing i ever read, but it was still the kind of story telling we have been running away from since the 80's.

Edited by nimbus003

Monkey assassins are far more realistic then flying people. Hit-monkey is awesome.