Will Chloe Moretz likely be replaced in Kick-Ass sequel?

#1 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

She's that magical age, where a girl can grow a foot in a year. With the sequel scheduled for 2012, and assuming we survive the apocalypse, do you think she'll likely be replaced?
I hope she stays short, but judging by recent pictures on IMDB she's already growing up fast.

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

If they could make Wolverine look shorter in the movies, i'm sure they'll be able to do something with that. 

#3 Posted by Blindside002 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I would never want her replaced, she was perfect. I don't think she will be that much bigger in 2012, but a little growth would be nice to try and add a time frame in there.

#4 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be terrible if she was replaced.  She, for me, was the best part of the first Kick-Ass, and the movie would be soulless without her.

#5 Posted by conformist21 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

she's got this

#6 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll still be her.

#7 Posted by I_Am_Dark (154 posts) - - Show Bio

If they do replace her, I swear, I won't see the next movie. Not for Mark Millar, not even for JR2. I'll read the comic, but I won't see the movie.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't see it without her.

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick-Ass won't be the same without Chloe Moretz.

#10 Posted by cracker_jack (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImperiousRix said:

It'd be terrible if she was replaced. She, for me, was the best part of the first Kick-Ass, and the movie would be soulless without her.
#11 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Fvck No

#12 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the end of the world if they replace her. She made the movie for me.

#13 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a moronic idea to even have. K-A2 should take place in the same amount of time after 1 as time has actually passed in the real world.

Or, just ignore it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.