Follow

Hiro Nakamura

Character » Hiro Nakamura appears in 11 issues.

Hiro discovered that he can manipulate the time/space continum. Hiro set out to "save the cheerleader, save the world." His abilities have taken him to all parts of the world meeting new friends and making new enemies.

Jayma Mays Returns To Heroes As Hiro's Dead Love Interest

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    I have to say that I'm actually looking forward to the coming season of Heroes.  Last season was a let down (in my opinion).  I'm really hoping things turn around and the show returns to how it should be.  The first promo gave me some hope. Then last week we saw a couple more.  I hate to say I'm getting excited again even though I got burned last season.

One interesting bit of news (that isn't earth shattering) is that Jayma Mays will be returning for at least one episode (according to Michael Ausiello).  Who is Jayma Mays?  She played Charlie, the waitress at the diner that Hiro tried to save.  He obviously developed feelings for her in the six months he spent with her in the 'past.'  Is he going to try to save her again?  Is he just going to go back and visit her again for some strange reason?  Will he stop his yelling outbursts (that I find pretty annoying at times)?  It feels like there's a lot going on this coming season.  Hopefully there won't be too many storylines going on at the same time that will just bog down the season.

Are you looking forward to the coming season (on September 21)?  What do you think Charlie's appearance will mean?  Should Hiro be mucking about in time?
    Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moomin123

I hope Sylar gets to kill her again.
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

I think Hiro should mess about with time a little more so series 3 & 4 didn't happen

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedK
    maybe he'll vist her for advice like rick tyler visited his dad or something similar

@Omega Ray Jay said:
    " I think Hiro should mess about with time a little more so series 3 & 4 didn't happen "
    they were volumes 3&4 this is the 4th season
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Omega Ray Jay
    @RedK: Yeah thats just me being awkward, I never liked saying 'season'  Volume I don't mind though
    Bruce Vain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Bruce Vain

Villains was a complete let down. I was wanting to see more of the German but nope they killed his a$# off pretty fast.
    Avatar image for secret_identity
    Secret Identity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By Secret Identity

I loved heroes season one and season two was entertaining enough. "Volume 3" (season 3 part 1), however, was dire. It was truly a very sorry state for the searies. That said i felt that although "Volume 4"(season 3 part 2) started very badly it got alot better as the season... sorry, volume... went on. With the exception of one glaring neglectance (Nathan + clare's blood) i think there series built itself back up to hopefully be very good again. I have high hopes for this new season and hope we get that heroes greatness back.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By NightFang3
    @Bruce Vain said:
    "Villains was a complete let down. I was wanting to see more of the German but nope they killed his a$# off pretty fast. "
                 Thats what happens on this show, just when you start to like someone thy kill him/her off.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By CellphoneGirl

That book about him and Charlie was like the sadest book ever, not to sound lame but i cried.

I would want to see her return.

MonicleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By MonicleMonkey

i liked the charlie character, the only good part about last season in my opinion was the end when sylar became nathan, and with all the promos of this season that include this new superhero type cult, i think this will be an exciting season
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Media_Master

o yeah...they DID  have a relationship worth remembering

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AngelFrost

I loved the character of Charlie and I litterally cried when she died .... :(  So I hope she does come back and Hero saves her and she can live happily ever after. She deserves it. 

:)

rogue588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By rogue588

Is anybody going to care? The geeks and prepubes are going to be too busy salivating at the prospect of Claire kissing a girl...

jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By jefprice

I love this show, one of the few shows on TV that both has great action, characters and just tries to be fun while still having a decent story. Not everything needs to be a press pleaser. Thanks God someone still makes crowd pleasers.  

One of the things I love about this show, is it keeps moving forward. Sometimes maybe too fast, but we never have the LOST like moments where a single plot point takes up 3 years. They do this, they do that, but it's always going forward. 

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AngelFrost
    @rogue588 said:
    " Is anybody going to care? The geeks and prepubes are going to be too busy salivating at the prospect of Claire kissing a girl... "
    And here I thought civilisation had moved on from being sexist pigs .... ¬_¬  
    LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LastSon1027

I would love to see Charlie come back. The novel Saving Charlie was really good. I would highly recommend for fans of the show.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.