Follow

Hiro Nakamura

Character » Hiro Nakamura appears in 11 issues.

Hiro discovered that he can manipulate the time/space continum. Hiro set out to "save the cheerleader, save the world." His abilities have taken him to all parts of the world meeting new friends and making new enemies.

Heroes TV Movie Is Not Happening

• 62 results
    ahumancartoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By ahumancartoon

I loved the 1st season but after that is was the same thing over and over again: Hiro does something stupid and spends the rest of the season trying to fix it. Noah does something bad, pisses Claire off, does something rebelous and dumb because of it only to make up with each other. Nathan does something bad with the best intentions and pisses everybody off. Peter has little confidence in himself, rises up to be the hero only to lose he's confidence again...oh and Sylar is the bad guy. 

After last season's stunt to have Claire kissing another girl, it's was obviously a desperate cry for ratings and in very poor taste. after that I knew the show was over.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
    no sweat off my back on this one...
    jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By jefprice

I surprised that when they put it against the highest rated dramas on network TV, and it was still ranked #3-4 ever week, that they canned it. They put this show right up against House and 24 (the last season of 24) which are the highest rated dramas that night on Network TV or otherwise, and were surprised when it didn't come in at #1?  It never came in at #1, and most of us fans were pretty big fans of S3 and S4, it wasn't meant to be anything more then that guilty pressure show, and it was good at that. NBC has no top ranked dramas, TV guide I think it was, was saying that Heroes was their 5th highest rated drama. That's pretty bad. NBC seemed to always try to kill the show with moving it all over without warning and always putting it against the big shows, I would've loved to have seen what it could've done if te new heads of the network had supported it beyond S1. 

UsbCable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By UsbCable

Have your say here...

UsbCable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By UsbCable

I watched the whole thing and completely understand why people stopped watching it. I would love to see it warped up in some way but I'm not losing sleep if they never finish it up. I don't understand how it got so shitty though, holy balls...... Some of those last episodes were...... O_o

LoggerRythm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LoggerRythm

Heroes in the beginning was a great experiment, however it stopped being about that comic book feel and quickly turned into a, "Well the suits at NBC want to make sure that all the characters that were present in the beginning of the show are always the center of attention." That's one of the big reasons that show imploded upon itself. I know people love certain characters but having them taken out and maybe come back from time to time would have been better, and also the writing started to suck more and more.  
    Me personally, I stopped watching during the first season when everything was coming together so magnificently, only for the last episode to have this character that they practically made into a GOD get his ass kicked in the last ten minutes of the episode. I knew everything would go downhill from there and it did. 

CosmicGod432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By CosmicGod432

i was liking the show, i dont see why people hated it so much at the end. I loved it.

dhaikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By dhaikage

Comic books. It worked for Buffy and Angel. 

Scylla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By Scylla

I feel sorry for this, I LOVED all season but I still understand those who think that the show went downhill after S1 because they're right.S1 was magnificent and the others were just trying to copy the feeling of the first one still loved it and im totally PISSED for not giving a closure

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#60  Edited By jakob187

Unless a show is Quantum Leap, time travel should stay out of the equation.  Heroes shot itself in the foot because of all the traveling around and mucking with things.  Glad NBC killed it, although I wish someone could've redeemed the show instead.

extrememage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By extrememage

season 1 was great. season 2 was iffy. season 3 had its good and bad parts. season 4 was crap. didnt even see the end of it
    novakidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By novakidx
    @sora_thekey said:
    " Oh Well... After the third season that intrigue for the series disappeared! "
    Agreed,but I was a big fan...well i really liked it anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.