Follow

Hiro-Kala

Character » Hiro-Kala appears in 49 issues.

Hiro-Kala was once an enslaved Shadow child. After the destruction of Sakaar, he learned of his heritage. He is the son of Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong. He began a mission to travel the universe and purge it of the Old-Power.

Hiro-Kala and Skaar, Hero or Villain?

jrocco07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jrocco07

Hiro-Kala and Skaar seem to have different opinions in going about destroying planets. Skaar follows the whole Rorshach view "Never compromise, even in the face of Armageddon" when he refused to make a decision between Sakaar or Galactus' century of sleep. However, Hiro-Kala just goes to another planet and completely destroys it in order to save the universe from Galactus (poisoning him). Which do you think is right? Does the ends justify the means or is murder wrong even if it means saving the universe?

Avatar image for jacory_williams
    Jacory_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jacory_Williams

I'm pretty sure in both of their goals, there was an alternative method, but they just chose one. It's kind of like Hiro-Kala had the right idea, but he went about it the wrong way. Skaar wanted to save actual planet itself instead of the people on it by trying to fight Galactus, and thats what got it destroyed. I don't think that Skaar is a villain, he just needs a little guidance that he gets from banner after Sakaar gets destroyed, so now he is somewhat of a hero-ish. I'd have to read more on Hiro to see what he is because he was about destroy the entire microverse. He didn't succeed, but for some reason after he left the microverse, he killed Axeman Bone's daughter (forgot her name) and I can't remember why he killed her, so he needs a little more development before I can make a final judgement.
    jrocco07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jrocco07

Yeh, Hiro killed Axeman Bone's daughter because they both got a glimpse of the future, and it showed that when Hiro fell in love with Lihla the entire universe would have been destroyed. Unlike Hulk or Skaar, the emotion that is supposed to trigger Hiro's hulk power is love. I love this storyline and Hiro is quickly becoming one of my most favorite characters in MU because he is getting me to think, but I don't know if I agree with him. I was thinking personally more that Skaar (although deeply misguided) was more of a hero than Hiro (no pun intended :P). 

Like, couldn't Hiro have just stayed away from Lihla? Shouldn't he have at least tried to teach the other planets what the Old Power was for, instead of destroying them all?

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By G-w-D

Wow he Kills the Girl because he's gonna fall for her which will lead to disaster??  Guys certainly hardcore

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.