Follow

Hiro-Kala

Character » Hiro-Kala appears in 49 issues.

Hiro-Kala was once an enslaved Shadow child. After the destruction of Sakaar, he learned of his heritage. He is the son of Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong. He began a mission to travel the universe and purge it of the Old-Power.

HIro-Kala a Force of Nature SPOILERS***

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

Meet a new monster for a new age, and a challenger to the warring Kings of the Cosmos...he is Hiro-Kala, SON OF HULK, and this young apocalyptic visionary has a destructive destiny: obliterate the Universe! This monsterous Son of Hulk has been abducted to Jarella’s sub-atomic world deep in the Microverse, where his father once found love and acceptance. Now he must battle an invasion force of murderous aliens…even if it means unlocking a new, horrifying power within him that can never be controlled.    

Hail Galactus, Herald to the Son of the Hulk?! As the SON OF HULK, Hiro-Kala, sets loose a chain of events that forever alters Jarella's World and threatens the entire sub-atomic Microverse, a vision reveals his future metamorphosis into a god-like being, with an enslaved Galactus at his control! As his dark destiny unfolds, Commander Rann and Princess Mari arrive on the planet K'ai, as Rann's obsessive quest to find an Enigma Force cure to his deadly radiation disease finally takes it's toll… but are they too late?      

ive never been a fan of the realm or war of Kings. I like the characters but there is to much to follow for me. I will be picking this up. I want to know that this new power is? is it the ENIGMA FORCE that Hiro cant control? will it be just another power cosmic knock off? (i hope not), once was cool twice would be redundent). I think it would be cool to see him get that powerful but, when we last saw him he was heading for Skaar on Earth. Once he gets there he will be even more powerful, doesnt seem like much of a fight. I wonder if Skaar has this same power inside him that Hiro does and if so can he control it? I think this will be awesome. Props to whoever had drawn Galactus on the #2 cover, that the best ive ever seen him

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

also i liked him dressed better in the loin cloth rather than the futuristic armor
    Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
    The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, that armor on cover #2 looks pretty lame. Galactus looks badass though.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

i hope they have an explanation for the armor, like it is to contain his new power
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't even know that Son of Hulk was getting a Realm of Kings tie in. Do you know when the first issue is out?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Nevermind. Issue #1 is set to be released February 3, 2010

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thetitan0

he's also going to be involved in world war hulks later in 2010

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

so i have mis judged Hiro yet again. I thought he was seeking out his brother to seek vengance on him for his actions on Sakaar. In fact it seems he is only trying to save Skaar from the Old Power. I love his character, This will probably come down to Skaar fighting Hiro bc skaar will think hiro is just trying to take his power for himself. I am excited and cant wait!!! 

I love Skaar and Hiro. They are by far my two favorite characters in Marvel. I can not express how excited i am, i am waiting for the hc to show up at my local comic shop so i can read the stories again

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.