Follow

Hiro-Kala

Character » Hiro-Kala appears in 49 issues.

Hiro-Kala was once an enslaved Shadow child. After the destruction of Sakaar, he learned of his heritage. He is the son of Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong. He began a mission to travel the universe and purge it of the Old-Power.

He is the Sakaarson

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

He has self proclaimed that he is the sakaarson as well as the world breaker. He also has admitted to being son of the Green Skaar and Caiera. Ive only read about 3/4 of the comic so far but my first question that they have yet to explain is how did Caiera the old strong not know he was her son as well? He gifured it out in the first seconds he tasted the old strong power so how did Caiera and Skaar not figure it out?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

Dash`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dash`

why is this guy even important? why is there a comic about a nobody?! wtf?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Dash' Said: Just because he isn't on Earth, doesn't mean he's no important.  He's powerful enough to pick a fight with Galactus ;) 

Son of Hulk #15
    Son of Hulk #15

Son of Hulk #16
    Son of Hulk #16

Son of Hulk #17
    Son of Hulk #17
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Hmmm, interesting! So, this is Skaar's brother, and Hulks & Caeir'a second son? When did that happen?
    Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Bobby X

I am so lost since in Hulk world right now... 
    Wait so this is another   son of Hulk? So Caiera had twins?
    Dash`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dash`
    @lordraiden:  exactly!  where did this guy come from? thats what i mean. why is he important?! 

"pick a fight with Galactus"...pffft. The Silver Surfer can level planets. His power source is but a fraction of the power cosmic which comes from Galactus who wields the full power cosmic. He doesn't even comes close. This dude should just fade away and die.
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Nahero

so is he like skaar's brother or something i doubt Caiera was pregnant with 2 kids in the womb that where incinerated with Caiera and mysteriously rose from the ashes when they were both nothing but lifeless fetushes it sounded cool when that explains skaars origin but when they start adding someone new like his brother and give him the same origin people would be pissed

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Nahero
    @Dash` said:
    " @lordraiden:  exactly!  where did this guy come from? thats what i mean. why is he important?!   "pick a fight with Galactus"...pffft. The Silver Surfer can level planets. His power source is but a fraction of the power cosmic which comes from Galactus who wields the full power cosmic. He doesn't even comes close. This dude should just fade away and die. "
    hey hold on dude id say give him try i never saw the character but by lookin at him i feel like reading about him the next time i go to the comic store
    Dash`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dash`
    @Nahero: Dude, you said it yourself this guy has the same origin as Skaar but oh all of a sudden there's two of them. And no one knew till now?! c'mon. I read the latest issue and he's a pretty boring charachter. He reminds me of Vulcan from War of Kings, a little brat with too much power and from that has formed a god complex. He thinks he is the world breaker. And if people don't bow to him he will kill them all with the Old Power. Bah!! He doesn't work as a hero, but he may work as a really powerful villain. 
    If this book had a little bit more direction so the reader actually knows what the point of this book is then I might be a bit nicer about it but we don't know shit. This guy seems like a villain, so it should be branded as a villain book, like the dark reign titles but not dark reign. Then we have a new powerful villain. We have enough superheores at the moment, we need more supervillains, good ones, to make the superhero stories' more interesting.

Oh, and it wasn't very exciting of an issue either.
    G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By G-w-D

I prefer him to Skaar (but thats not exactly hard admittedly) 

I'm still trying to get my head around the Brothers can someone tell me how the hell their teenagers surel my mtch can't be that bad
    ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowX

I think he might only be the son of Caeira. If he is the son of hulk, I wonder if he will also have a hulk form. 

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @ShadowX said:
    "I think he might only be the son of Caeira. If he is the son of hulk, I wonder if he will also have a hulk form.   "

Oh if you havent read this past weeks final issue of it you need to pick it up. 
    Hiro-kala uses the old power against galactus, poisoning him. He then goes on to say that if galactus consumes another tainted planet then he will die and now he must question everytime he comes to a planet whether hiro has been there before him.  

We find out although he destroyed a world he saved many. He is no longer using hte old power and instead become more powerful seemingly harnessing the hulk side of himself and using that power in the same way as he did the old power. After his battle with galactus he talks with his mothers ghost who goes on to say that hiro understood the evil that the old power brought upon the people that used it and had done more good then anyone in his family. he tells her she can let go now and that she is no longer bound to the old power. She reaches in to touch his face and vanishes.  

towards the end they show hiro coming back aborad the stone ships but his face is not shown, in the last couple pages they show the right side of his face and head have been burned or something grotesc (dont know the spelling) and in the finally page he is shown with a cloth covering the burned side of his face. Hiro-Kala tells his men to head in search of his brother (skaar) and to go wherever he is but they dont say why he is in search of him.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEGRAAF

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

so what's the story? Galactus will die if he consumes a planet that Hiro has been on? Where were Stardust and the Silver Surfer when this happened?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @jloneblackheart said:
    "so what's the story? Galactus will die if he consumes a planet that Hiro has been on? Where were Stardust and the Silver Surfer when this happened? "

i dont know who stardust is and last time i saw silver surfer in the series was when Sakaar got destroyed.  

Basically thats what it means, im not sure if it has to be a planet that has the oldpower in it or not or just the planets that H-K has been to and messed with. I ll have to reread and inform you later
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @DEGRAAF: Stardust is the other herald of Galactus. He isn't as nice or forgiving as the Surfer. 

What page can I read up on this Old Power? All you're threads have gotten me interested in this, plus the fact that Galactus is involved.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DEGRAAF

the only pages i would think of would be too look up: 
    Hiro-kala (son of hulk and caiera)
    Skaar (son of hulk and caiera)
    Old Sam (if he has a page) 
    Caiera (mother to skaar and hiro; wife of green scar) 

I couldnt find a page anywhere on the internet just about the Old Power  
    AKA: 
    Old Strong Power 
    Shadow Strength 
    inbalanced manufactured power cosmic duplicate 

Sorry i couldnt be more help. It is an interesting source of power and i hope the last issue isnt the last we see of it
    Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Archetype
    @DEGRAAF: well there is still Skaar, Kate Waynesboro who wield the old power and Hiro Kala said he mixed his with the power cosmic so who knows how his powers will end up.I think it would be awesome if he did Hulk out though but into a smaller She-Hulk/Samson size and he stayed gray.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEGRAAF

i know they call it old strong power but is it really? the old strong power was a power instilled in different planets but was earth one of those planets? I think what skaar and Kate are doing is similar to that but they are tapping in to some kind of power within our earth (not the old power) Hiro said he changed the power that was within the planet and gave it all to galactus. at the end he said he no longer weilds the old power but is fueled by something else "to me that was hinting that he is now using that gamma radiation from his hulk side as his force he weilds and uses to control things. so the old power is still out there and Galactus has alot of it and craves more but no one in the hulk family actually uses the old power any more they just use that same process of absorbing powers like the shadow people did to absorb and manipulate powers from other places. I dont think i want him to hulk out. i think it would be cooler that the more he concentrates (like the new savage she-hulk) the stronger his powers get from with in almost making his own type of power cosmic he has limitless amounts of and can maniputlate like he was doing with the old power and maybe even more.  

I would like to see him hulk out once just to see what he looks like kind make his merge like Skaar does. He would probably stay in his normal form but turned more green and look more sculpted like you said
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By mister garbage
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @jloneblackheart said:
    "so what's the story? Galactus will die if he consumes a planet that Hiro has been on? Where were Stardust and the Silver Surfer when this happened? "
    i dont know who stardust is and last time i saw silver surfer in the series was when Sakaar got destroyed.   Basically thats what it means, im not sure if it has to be a planet that has the oldpower in it or not or just the planets that H-K has been to and messed with. I ll have to reread and inform you later "
    I'm pretty sure Galactus warped him elsewhere after Skaar zapped him with the Old Power, making him an addict. He's been MIA since then.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @mister garbage said:
    " @DEGRAAF said:
    " @jloneblackheart said:
    i dont know who stardust is and last time i saw silver surfer in the series was when Sakaar got destroyed.   Basically thats what it means, im not sure if it has to be a planet that has the oldpower in it or not or just the planets that H-K has been to and messed with. I ll have to reread and inform you later "
    I'm pretty sure Galactus warped him elsewhere after Skaar zapped him with the Old Power, making him an addict. He's been MIA since then. "

yea im pretty sure once galactus got there silver surfer went on to look for another planet to consume or to just fly around since as far as he knows galcatus will be a sleep for one hundred thousand years thanks to consuming the old strong power. Star dust has yet to be seen
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#23  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Laaaaaaaaaaame

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

No, the Surfer knew what Skaar did to him when it woke him. The Surfer tried to stop Galactus, but couldn't. Galactus then sent him across the universe and went to consume more planets that had the Old Power. Surfer went to warn other planets that had the Old Power of Galactus' coming. When Galactus ate the last planet that Hiro became the god of, Hiro told him that he could never again consume the Old Power or it would kill him. Galactus left (to where?) and Hiro is making plan to find Skaar. 

I'm sure we will see Galactus and the Surfer together again. Other than that, I guess Stardust was somewhere else? This kind of makes no sense since he is the only one of his race, takes pride in serving Galactus and really has nothing else he could really be doing.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By G-w-D

My question how didn't caiera (sp) ever realise that a second son exsisted?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.